Eastern Michigan @ Arizona State University GameDay Thread. 9/17/22

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

62 years I have been going to these games. I am totally disheartened. I hoped for coach Edward’s but it has not worked out. As the former chairman of the Arizona Board of Regents, if I was still on the board my 1st call on Monday morning would be to Dr. Crow and I would say the following. You need to put as much energy into the football program now as you have put into the the rest of the university. You have made ASU one of the best universities in the world. Now funnel that same energy in righting the football program. The community needs a winning program, right now the ASU community is hopeless. For those of us who have endured the ups and downs since the university fired coach Kush, we long for those winning days. ASU is. Great place to play football. Find a coach that will rebuild the Kush era winning spirit. If you do that the stadium will fill again. The sting of tonight’s loss is very deep. Please heal this wound.

Bingo

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Worst part was the players didn't seem to give a ****. That's what i was afraid would happen when you have a lame duck coach with mercenary players who have little attachment to ASU.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
ASU will be 1-5 after the next three games. Let’s see how loyal RA is to his boy

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Worst part was the players didn't seem to give a ****. That's what i was afraid would happen when you have a lame duck coach with mercenary players who have little attachment to ASU.

Then they have the wrong players. Any player worth having always plays to win.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Gotta start paying a lot more for good players, compete with the crooks in the SEC.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

62 years I have been going to these games. I am totally disheartened. I hoped for coach Edward’s but it has not worked out. As the former chairman of the Arizona Board of Regents, if I was still on the board my 1st call on Monday morning would be to Dr. Crow and I would say the following. You need to put as much energy into the football program now as you have put into the the rest of the university. You have made ASU one of the best universities in the world. Now funnel that same energy in righting the football program. The community needs a winning program, right now the ASU community is hopeless. For those of us who have endured the ups and downs since the university fired coach Kush, we long for those winning days. ASU is. Great place to play football. Find a coach that will rebuild the Kush era winning spirit. If you do that the stadium will fill again. The sting of tonight’s loss is very deep. Please heal this wound.

Bingo
I'm not on Facebook. Who said this?

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Any guesses for the opening spread against Utah? 3 TDs?

Last edited:

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
If confirmed, this is Christmas in September for ASU fans. He should have been canned last year, but better now than later. Hopefully, Ray Anderson will be gone soon, as well.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Poster on another site says Shaun Aguano will be named interim HC. Haven't seen confirmation of that yet.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
It’s a miracle on mill! Edwards was a disaster on so many levels. So happy he’s finally gone!

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
One down, two to go. Now the regents need to step in and get rid of Crow and Anderson.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For a moment I thought Anderon was gone too. The "and I" got me for a second.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

Bingo
Well it looks like the guy was a former chairman of the Arizona Board of Regents, but I have him him beat going to these games, 67 years.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Especially on the first two, my thoughts are "catch the damn ball". That was a loss of at least two touchdowns.

When I saw the first one I was thinking, who is Zeke Freeman? I had never heard of him and was wondering why Ochocinco Jr. or someone wasn't in there.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
UMass is currently beating EMU 13-0 in 3rd quarter. For those that don’t know, UMass is a horrible team annually. ASU should be embarrassed

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UMass is currently beating EMU 13-0 in 3rd quarter. For those that don’t know, UMass is a horrible team annually. ASU should be embarrassed
EMu rallied to win but yes very embarrassing