Viva Las Vegas with the Birdgang! Cardinals road trip

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Were staying at circus circus on the strip. There will be three of us there. Flights and hotels are cheap. Game day tickets not so much. Cost me as much for one ticket as my flight and hotel... Oh well another stadium off the list.
Awesome WC. Enjoy that trip. Saw those prices and was like "hells no". Nosebleeds were more than I would ever pay for a regular season game. Maybe in 6 years I'll be ready. LOL.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Awesome WC. Enjoy that trip. Saw those prices and was like "hells no". Nosebleeds were more than I would ever pay for a regular season game. Maybe in 6 years I'll be ready. LOL.
$480 for upper deck 6 rows up 50 yard line. But flight and hotels were so cheap we're still in for under a grand a piece. So it's about our usual football trip costs. We're heading to Denver also much cheaper tickets but flights and hotels are more. So it is what it is.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
$480 for upper deck 6 rows up 50 yard line. But flight and hotels were so cheap we're still in for under a grand a piece. So it's about our usual football trip costs. We're heading to Denver also much cheaper tickets but flights and hotels are more. So it is what it is.
Makes sense. :thumbup:

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
what's the vagas home crowd like? I woulda never gone to oakland rooting for the away team, wondering if some of that has worn off in the new city. could make a fun weekend out of the game

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Brother in-law finally called me last night and I've got tickets!!!! My buddy (Raiders fan :hammer:) and I will be out there for the game. Can't wait.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Which hotel is this taking place? Would love to stop by and see some fans. I'm staying at MGM.