ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Grats to warriors on nba championship curry is a legit hof wow

I feel happy for Wiggins dude was on many bad twolves teams

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have Poole and Wiggins who could be a 2 or 3 on other teams, along with the core of Curry, Klay and Draymond. Imo it’s close if you take away those two and replace them with Durant.
Neither of those guys are legit 2 on other title teams. Not even close. Klay and Dray are far past their prime. They ain’t the guys who last won a title 4 years ago.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couple things. Brown should be the focal point of the Celtics not Tatum. Second, so glad this agonizing season is now over. I just wanted it all to end tonight and end what should have been the Suns first title.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Neither of those guys are legit 2 on other title teams. Not even close. Klay and Dray are far past their prime. They ain’t the guys who last won a title 4 years ago.

But we are talking talent. They still have talent, you could even include Payton in the talent conversation.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Do the Warriors beat a healthy Bucks team? I realize the Suns benefitted from injuries last year, but a healthy Bucks team beats Boston and Miami. I think the Bucks beat the Warriors.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But we are talking talent. They still have talent, you could even include Payton in the talent conversation.
Sure… but nowhere near the talent of their first three titles when all those guys were in their prime… plus Durant.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Can’t wait to hear termini and Johnson on NBAradio tomorrow to eat a whole Lotta’ crow.

And, I have a special shot out to that lump , Kendrick Perkins!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do the Warriors beat a healthy Bucks team? I realize the Suns benefitted from injuries last year, but a healthy Bucks team beats Boston and Miami. I think the Bucks beat the Warriors.
Toss up but wouldn’t have surprised me.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Woulda, coulda, shoulda been the Suns' championship... but for a bunch of ridiculously overconfident players and an arrogant coach who thinks winning the regular season "championship" really counts for something.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

You had a past prime iggy and Livingston , bell, cook.

I think Lee and looney were on the roster then too.