Murray's agent apparently broke off contact talks?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And murray goes off to pats to win 5 sbowls... lol im use to this bs cards unlucky stuff as a fan

Hope new contract done soon i just got a red kyler jersey godangit lol

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Literally just started raining outside although it's been raining in Fremont for awhile.

They better get this worked out either sign him or trade him don't jerk around for months.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
what?? Both Mahomes and Allen signed new deals in their third year of the NFL, that’s how it works. Everyone knows this but Bidwill and Keim. Now move goal posts and say they had playoff success blah blah blah. But the fact remains they get contracts on their third year
read what I'm saying. they didn't publicly demand a contract.

Bills' Josh Allen on Contract Talks: 'It'll Work Itself Out ... I'm at Peace with It'

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

"That's stuff that's handled with other people," the quarterback said Monday, per Adam Teicher of ESPN. "Obviously, I want to be in Kansas City for a long time. I understand that and also I want to win a lot of football games here."

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
read what I'm saying. they didn't publicly demand a contract.

Bills' Josh Allen on Contract Talks: 'It'll Work Itself Out ... I'm at Peace with It'

"That's stuff that's handled with other people," the quarterback said Monday, per Adam Teicher of ESPN. "Obviously, I want to be in Kansas City for a long time. I understand that and also I want to win a lot of football games here."

They didn’t have to publically demand one. Because their respective front offices know the value of their respective franchise qb. Bidwill and Keim does not. And Kyler said similar words as well.

This is the same owner who extended a horrible drafting drunkard while saying zero tolerance to drunk driving (Floyd)

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Literally just started raining outside although it's been raining in Fremont for awhile.

They better get this worked out either sign him or trade him don't jerk around for months.
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? It's not over until we say it is !!!!

Attachments

• animal.jpg
    animal.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 3

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
In other words... KM doesn't want to earn it; he wants it handed to him. I would bet he's probably asking for ARod money... even though he's done absolutely nothing to prove he deserves it.
Yeah, he ended the season on a bad note. Bad 2nd half of the season, staying on the bench when BB was down, implosion during the playoff game, quitting on his team etc... Kyler did not help his cause for an extension.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a thrill. Makes it even harder to like this guy.

Yeah, he ended the season on a bad note. Bad 2nd half of the season, staying on the bench when BB was down, implosion during the playoff game, quitting on his team etc... Kyler did not help his cause for an extension.

The social media stuff and the way contract negotiations are being handled doesn't endear me to Kyler Murray.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard