76ers @ Suns Sunday game thread 3-27-2022

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Embiid is the biggest strongest guy on the court and how many times did he pick himself up off the floor? His flopping is ridiculously bad

It’s the same story with him every time out. He starts fast and by the 4th he’s taking long jumpers and threes cause he’s dead tired

I think some of that with Embiid are the knees.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait. The Sixers are #1 in the NBA.com power poll. How did we beat them? Must be a fluke.
They have us number one. Philly is like 8th.

New rankings come out tomorrow.

Maybe you’re looking at the article that comes out the day before new rankings where the Sixers are the first ISSUE discussed. They’re definitely not the first ranked. We are.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
You keep saying this but I just looked at it and it’s the Suns up top. Unless I’m looking at the wrong rankings.
I suspect he is talking about this, but it's a power ranking of the best teams since the all star break. Still don't agree with it, but it makes a bit more sense than an actual season power ranking.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suspect he is talking about this, but it's a power ranking of the best teams since the all star break. Still don't agree with it, but it makes a bit more sense than an actual season power ranking.

That’s not a ranking of teams. It’s the day before the weekly rankings are announced (on mondays) where the writer goes into stories of the week… not teams of the week.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are just picking teams to get clicks at this point
No. He’s reading the article wrong. That’s not a power ranking article. It’s just a discussion of topics post all-Star break.

Some of y’all are just looking for reasons to be angry.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. He’s reading the article wrong. That’s not a power ranking article. It’s just a discussion of topics post all-Star break.

Some of y’all are just looking for reasons to be angry.

The Athletic had us #2 or #3 for like 3 weeks and they finally gave up last week and put us back to first.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The officiating was better in the second half. I guess someone told the Suns to keep their arms up.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Athletic had us #2 or #3 for like 3 weeks and they finally gave up last week and put us back to first.
Okay. JC keeps pointing at NBA.com. Just saying he’s looking at the wrong article.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This stat is amazing. James Harden is 12-45 in three games against the Suns this season.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media