76ers @ Suns Sunday game thread 3-27-2022

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Listen, I'm the last person to have grounds to challenge off topic posting but I really believe that personal business should remain personal business. And whether intended or not, a lot of these comments come across as judgmental.

Yeah, I've pointed this out before. It appears it didn't do much good.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Eh these guys are public figures. It comes with the territory. Particularly when you date public attention ****** like her family.

That said I mostly skip over all those posts. I don’t watch the kardashian show so why would I read about it with book?

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Listen, I'm the last person to have grounds to challenge off topic posting but I really believe that personal business should remain personal business. And whether intended or not, a lot of these comments come across as judgmental.
Gossipy talk about this stuff just goes with being a celebrity. If you are not interested in it that much, fine. I really am not that much either. But I am not going to call people judgmental or say they should not be interested in it. The NBA and the entertainment industry SELLS this stuff. It is part of what earns celebrities their money. In the case of the Kardashians, it was the impetus that in turn produced most of their wealth.

And it does impact the game at times. For instance, I have a hunch that it would be very difficult for the Suns to make a deal for Ben Simmons because of this.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh these guys are public figures. It comes with the territory. Particularly when you date public attention ****** like her family.

That said I mostly skip over all those posts. I don’t watch the kardashian show so why would I read about it with book?
I tend to stay away from the personal stuff unless I think it impacts what happens on the court. If what you are doing in your personal life impacts that? I think it's fair game. By the way there is a book?!!?!? LOL.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I tend to stay away from the personal stuff unless I think it impacts what happens on the court. If what you are doing in your personal life impacts that? I think it's fair game. By the way there is a book?!!?!? LOL.
I think he's talk about THE Book.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting Duane Rankin said both Cam Johnson and JaVale McGee made the trip.

Of course the Suns have two more games on the road trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA