Happy New league year 21-22 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don’t count on Max. He will not be ready by training camp and will start on the pup list. He will not be fully 100%.

It was never announced what his exact injury was but it seems like it was an ACL? Maybe ACL and MCL? He did it in week 4. I would expect him to be healthy for game 1.

Gardeck did his ACL in week 14 and was back by game 4.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter

·
51m

Seahawks’ free-agent-to-be safety Quandre Diggs is expected to be fully cleared from his ankle injury for all football activities in June, per sources. Diggs broke his ankle in week 17 of the NFL season but his doctors say he is recovering well.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tom Pelissero

@TomPelissero

·
42s

Replying to
@TomPelissero
Here’s the memo that just went to clubs on the NFL and NFLPA suspending all COVID-19 protocols. No more masks, tracking devices, mandatory surveillance testing or capacity limits, unless required by state and local law.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
·
58s

The NFL and NFLPA have agreed to suspend all aspects of the joint COVID-19 Protocols, effective immediately, per sources. After nearly two years of restrictions — and not a single game lost to the pandemic — it’s back to normal. Finally.
I just hope they keep the larger and more flexible practice squad...That proved to be valuable to veterans and rookies, alike. Should be a no brainer to keep it around.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I just hope they keep the larger and more flexible practice squad...That proved to be valuable to veterans and rookies, alike. Should be a no brainer to keep it around.
I think it made the league more interesting when a Le'Veon Bell is on a team's practice squad.

If the NFL keeps it going, I bet we will see a late season call up veteran lead a team on playoff run and win a Lombardi. That type of stuff just increases interest in the league.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think it made the league more interesting when a Le'Veon Bell is on a team's practice squad.

If the NFL keeps it going, I bet we will see a late season call up veteran lead a team on playoff run and win a Lombardi. That type of stuff just increases interest in the league.
I agree.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was never announced what his exact injury was but it seems like it was an ACL? Maybe ACL and MCL? He did it in week 4. I would expect him to be healthy for game 1.

Gardeck did his ACL in week 14 and was back by game 4.
Yes and Gardeck was not the same player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave