If the NFL is going to allow an alternative helmet...

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
To hell with the Washington Potatoes, I mean the Cucumbers, I mean the Commies, I mean the Commanders... has anyone heard any news on if the Cardinals are going to use one and if so does anyone have any idea what it could be

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
I know some people did not like this helmet, kidding that the team should then be call the 'eyes', but I like the idea of taking the logo and converting it to the whole helmet, a red helmet, and would look nice in conjunction with the red jersey or even the black... hey, we are not in the playoffs so at least I have this lol

Attachments

• d14c46dc6d74097e480938dd8cb193cb.jpg
    d14c46dc6d74097e480938dd8cb193cb.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 10
  • f346da6b325888729d0ca43442d9d2a4.jpg
    f346da6b325888729d0ca43442d9d2a4.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 9

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I know some people did not like this helmet, kidding that the team should then be call the 'eyes', but I like the idea of taking the logo and converting it to the whole helmet, a red helmet, and would look nice in conjunction with the red jersey or even the black... hey, we are not in the playoffs so at least I have this lol
I like that in combination with the yellow face mask

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does anyone else hate the Cardinals logo as much as I do?

It's just so antiquated. A slightly Grumpy little red bird doesn't sell kids on wanting to support the Cardinals.

It's always in the top 10 of "Worse NFL logos" articles.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score

It's just so antiquated. A slightly Grumpy little red bird doesn't sell kids on wanting to support the Cardinals.

I like the logo old and new and could care less what kids wants. If the Cardinals won, nobody would include it in their top ten worse. That logo is no different than say the Bears, Cowboys or a team like the Colts... it's a strong part of the NFL legacy and often used by teams in high school called the Cardinals, it's a strong design and it's a shame the Redskin logo is being replaced by a 'W'

Last edited:

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score

It is quite possibly the most historic mascot in united states sports history. If you want ugly, check out some of the soccer jerseys in the premier league.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Is there any more innocuous NFL team name than cardinals? I guess maybe Saints? Broncos? But an angry bronc can do some damage. Packers?

Outside of the NFL sure (artichokes, anteaters, etc). But if each teams namesake had to actually fight on and other is there a single one where the cardinal wouldn’t lose immediately?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

go support a different team.

our Logo is awesome, and a classic NFL icon.

thos "worst logo" article writers are east coast haters that have spent a lifetime hating on the redbirds. **** them.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Is there any more innocuous NFL team name than cardinals? I guess maybe Saints? Broncos? But an angry bronc can do some damage. Packers?

Outside of the NFL sure (artichokes, anteaters, etc). But if each teams namesake had to actually fight on and other is there a single one where the cardinal wouldn’t lose immediately?
cardinals eat eagles.

Its canon

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go support a different team.

our Logo is awesome, and a classic NFL icon.

thos "worst logo" article writers are east coast haters that have spent a lifetime hating on the redbirds. **** them.
Warning. Don't do this again.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
So - this is an unsubstantiated rumor, but it looks like the Cardinals MIGHT be on the list of teams getting an alternate helmet next season:

You must be registered for see images attach

Don't know how legit this is though.

My suspicion is that if this is true, it would probably be this:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
So - this is an unsubstantiated rumor, but it looks like the Cardinals MIGHT be on the list of teams getting an alternate helmet next season:

Though it’s not revolutionary I would like it with the black and color rush uni’s.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
To hell with the Washington Potatoes, I mean the Cucumbers, I mean the Commies, I mean the Commanders... has anyone heard any news on if the Cardinals are going to use one and if so does anyone have any idea what it could be

I know exactly they will be! Yes it’s happening, but how many games who knows. Probably 2?

In fact I found out 3 days ago from a friend of mind who works for Riddell building those helmets. He told me the first shipment of Cards helmets they will wear arrived in 3 huge boxes like Wednesday. He’s trying to sneak me some pics ASAP, but the league is trying to be very secretive of them leaking. Stay tuned

Truecolor your very close :)

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I know exactly they will be! Yes it’s happening, but how many games who knows. Probably 2?

In fact I found out 3 days ago from a friend of mind who works for Riddell building those helmets. He told me the first shipment of Cards helmets they will wear arrived in 3 huge boxes like Wednesday. He’s trying to sneak me some pics ASAP, but the league is trying to be very secretive of them leaking. Stay tuned

Truecolor your very close :)

If it has a Gray facemask, I'm gonna lose my freakin' mind.

:mad: