If the NFL is going to allow an alternative helmet...

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A bunch of midwest high school Cardinal teams replace the white helmet background with metallic silver.

I like it.

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
I like the all red one posted by JSG, the bird face with yellow facemask posted by JSG, and the black alternate posted by TC.

The first two would look absolutely nasty with all red unis with yellow shoes. The black one would look badass with all black unis and red shoes.

Feel like I'm calling a fashion show now. Jeez.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I like the all red one posted by JSG, the bird face with yellow facemask posted by JSG, and the black alternate posted by TC.

The first two would look absolutely nasty with all red unis with yellow shoes. The black one would look badass with all black unis and red shoes.

Feel like I'm calling a fashion show now. Jeez.
Nope that's not them...

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I’m in possession of one right now! Lol. It’s all black with a chromish red logo, red glitter sparkles scattered all over the black on the helmet. The glitter actually gives it a dark shiny red look in the light, particularly the sun.

If I show y’all when I get home everyone needs to keep quite even though I’m scared too lol. I’m really pretty scared to even show anyone knowing it will be August or right before the season when it leaks out. I do know the public won’t be able to have them until September

Let’s just say it’s pretty damn sick & I was skeptical given I’m not a fan of the black unis

I just saw this post...wow.

The Red highlights description reminds me of the older Jaguars' helmets that were Black with Teal flakes in the paint that reflected in the sun. Liked those.

(Off subject: we're in Prescott right now...love this place.)

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m in possession of one right now! Lol. It’s all black with a chromish red logo, red glitter sparkles scattered all over the black on the helmet. The glitter actually gives it a dark shiny red look in the light, particularly the sun.

If I show y’all when I get home everyone needs to keep quite even though I’m scared too lol. I’m really pretty scared to even show anyone knowing it will be August or right before the season when it leaks out. I do know the public won’t be able to have them until September

Let’s just say it’s pretty damn sick & I was skeptical given I’m not a fan of the black unis
C’mon man, let’s see that thing already!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So - this is an unsubstantiated rumor, but it looks like the Cardinals MIGHT be on the list of teams getting an alternate helmet next season:

You must be registered for see images attach

Don't know how legit this is though.

My suspicion is that if this is true, it would probably be this:

sick

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
It's gotta be this one haha

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Thoughts on this helmet?

Holy smokes....this somehow manages to be far worse than the Jaguars faded gradient helmet. This was obviously designed by someone who has no idea about the impact a sports uniform can have on a fanbase. We would be the butt of jokes until it changed. Promise you that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson