Adrian Wilson to JAX?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He's not the originating source obviously, and all so-called insiders also tap into agents.
Check the post...it says they asked for permission. Asking for permission goes to the team and the league. It's a credible source. If it had just said "Sources say Saints to interview Leftwich", that would be a little questionable. Reporting, however, that permission was asked, makes it more credible.

OP
OP
football karma

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
kinda expected it to be confirmed by now -- but still just speculation

OP
OP
football karma

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I'm on board. I like A Dub but it gets us 2 comp picks and more importantly it removes the safe pair of hands that Mike was going to use to continue as we are when he eventually fires Keim.
i believe that Quentin Harris is above AW in the organization

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wow Jurecki getting the national scoop on Colin Cowherd show for Adub. That's the second time I've heard Jurecki's name mentioned in the national media for a Cardinal scoop. #1? When Adub went to New England.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If I were a jags fan, hiring Byron as a HC and Adrian as the GM wouldn't instill much confidence. I think these two would be way over their heads.
K2 after his 3rd year has 1 winning season and yet to win a playoff game. SK still can't draft, relying on trades and FA signings to cover his deficiency.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Id take a Todd Haley in a heartbeat over Byron Leftwich. His 2008 Cardinals offense was a thing of beauty. Even though he petered out as a HC in the NFL he was a good OC IMO. I believe he would do wonders with Kylers offense?
Kyler would quit football and go back to baseball if Haley was the coach. No way he could handle someone holding him accountable. And, Haley is a first rate A-hole too.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
If I were a jags fan, hiring Byron as a HC and Adrian as the GM wouldn't instill much confidence. I think these two would be way over their heads.
K2 after his 3rd year has 1 winning season and yet to win a playoff game. SK still can't draft, relying on trades and FA signings to cover his deficiency.
If I were a Jags fan, I’d still be absolutely astonished that they gave Jacksonville an NFL franchise and have zero expectations…

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Kyler would quit football and go back to baseball if Haley was the coach. No way he could handle someone holding him accountable. And, Haley is a first rate A-hole too.
If Kyler would quit because he does not want to be held accountable, then he will never succeed anyway as a pro QB so it's rather irrelevant... sign me up for the first rate A-hole who does not take second place lol

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He also wouldn't succeed at baseball.
I want a hard ass coaching him right now. I want a guy who calls him a midget while alternating humming the Alabama fight song and 'we represent the lollipop guild' from "The Wizard of Oz". I want a guy making constant references about having his high school diploma is really no big thing and it's all along the same lines of winning a state championship. I want a guy who tells him he attended a baseball game yesterday and that his attendance alone doubled the turnout because baseball is sooooooo popular. The kind of guy who says he has to wear a jersey with a double digit number so he will not look so tiny. I want a guy that says Chuck Norris only lost to Bruce Lee because it was in the script. I want a guy who kicks his ass in chess and then rolls his eyes and ask Kyler how many friends he has on his nerdy sleep over playing video games. I want a guy who tells him his dog is overweight and has a irresponsible owner. I want a guy who says his Kyler company logo is dumb as rocks and looks like some tagger on meth sprayed it on his hat. I want a guy who places a bottle of aspirins and Flintstones vitamins in his locker when Kyle is hurt again and then says I'll meet you on the practice field because running is not required to throw a football to the open guy. I want a guy who says jump so high when I clap and not to hike a ball. I want a guy who tells him he's a moron for wearing a red helmet visor in team warmups when knowing he has to switch to a clear one when the game actually starts. The sort of guy who likes to wear clothes with multiple pockets to remind him they exist when he steps up to throw. Yeah, I want that guy tutoring him who accompanies him to all his pressers and heckles him when he says ' we need to execute' because 'at the end of the day' he still has not executed in a big games and no he is not allowed to cross check coaching advise with his daddy who never won jack as a pro QB... yeah, does anyone have Marc Trestman's number on their cell phone

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose