Cardinals DC Vance Joseph has head coaching interview with Dolphins Friday

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I don't believe that he is the favorite for the job, have not seen that from any of the Dolphin beat writers just a so called Cardinal insider (Johnny Venerable). Ain't going to happen, VJ will be back here for 2022.
I'm not a fan of that dude, but isn't he sharing basically Vegas odds?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The headlines should really read: In the absence of Daboll and Quinn, well liked Vance Joseph now the leading candidate to become next Head Coach in Miami.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
IF VJ goes then the asst defenses coaches will go too. And some defensive free agents as well.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The big question for Miami would be, who would Vance Joseph's OC be?

He can take all his defensive staff he brought with him. Buckner is about all I would keep.

Bill Musgrave was his OC in Denver and he's now at California. He's really the only option Vance knows and probably not too appealing to Miami. Plus whoever is on the market that was just fired.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Its a joke Bill Davis among candidates?
If they promoted Bill Davis to DC I would seriously consider cancelling my season tickets. That guy should not even be a LB coach let alone a DC ever again. He was a train wreck the last time he was here, why would this be any different.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Question on Luke and Wolf show on 98.7. If VJ leaves who would you want at DC. Wolf said Bill Davis. I almost veered into oncoming traffic to end it all after hearing that comment. He sucked once before, let’s try again all in the name of being familiar with VJ scheme.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they promoted Bill Davis to DC I would seriously consider cancelling my season tickets. That guy should not even be a LB coach let alone a DC ever again. He was a train wreck the last time he was here, why would this be any different.
The more Wolf talks, the less I like him.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Question on Luke and Wolf show on 98.7. If VJ leaves who would you want at DC. Wolf said Bill Davis. I almost veered into oncoming traffic to end it all after hearing that comment. He sucked once before, let’s try again all in the name of being familiar with VJ scheme.
Interesting because earlier today I heard Wolf say Mike Zimmer.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The more Wolf talks, the less I like him.
He’s a passionate, but dumb blowhard whose eyes practically have Kool-Aid bleeding out of them.

Bill Davis... the coach responsible for our back to back first round picks not being able to see the field for the overwhelming majority of a playoff game? And was ATROCIOUS in his previous stint here?

No.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s a passionate, but dumb blowhard whose eyes practically have Kool-Aid bleeding out of them.

Bill Davis... the coach responsible for our back to back first round picks not being able to see the field for the overwhelming majority of a playoff game? And was ATROCIOUS in his previous stint here?

No.
I love that he bleeds Cardinal Red. I just can't stand just about everything else about him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave