2023 Cardinals Head Coach Options

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is happening. Don't try to throw the 11 win season at me.

2022 is a wash. Just something this town has to go through to get there.

I like Todd Bowles and an offensive coordinator from Arians tree or a McVay disciple. Steve Keim will be there to pick his 4th coach.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
If we could resurrect the perfect coach for us, it would be George Allen, the perfect match for our GM, who can't draft worth a hoot. Allen didn't like rookies and draft picks, and would rather trade them for established experienced players. With Allen one thing that would be different for sure. We would always have a great offensive and defensive line.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
This is happening. Don't try to throw the 11 win season at me.

2022 is a wash. Just something this town has to go through to get there.

I like Todd Bowles and an offensive coordinator from Arians tree or a McVay disciple. Steve Keim will be there to pick his 4th coach.
My Uncle Larry is setting all kinds of records in Pop Warner… They say he’s an offensive genius! Go get “em Keim!

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Go for Bienemy I guess. I don't think Harbaugh would even give us an interview.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Whoever tries to light a fire under Kyler will cause Kyler to shut down. He has to decide he wants to be coached hard.
I think there’s a difference between lighting a fire and yelling at him. Andy Reid always seems cool and collected when you talking to his QBs after a mistake, which is why I think Bieniemy would be a good fit for Kyler. I think he comes from a good tree and would get the most out of Kyler

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What other options would actually take this job? Flores has options. Harbaugh has options.

Mike McCarty??
Idk but the Bienemy mentions gotta stop. It’s clear an organization won’t hire this dude cause if history if they haven’t years ago.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Vance and then promote everyone else from within. Best coached game was when Kliff wasn't in the building.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave