PLAYOFF GAME - ROLL CALL - WHO'S GOING TO LA?

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. I think for people enforcing this, they probably think it’s too easy to have someone else test on those at home things and use that as proof of negativity on test.
I went to a music festival in September that allowed the at home tests as an alternative, but if you used that option you had to do it in front of them and wait for the results. If you fail - you were screwed. I would have had a panic attack waiting for the results if I had tried that nonsense.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My friend and his wife live in White Bear Lake.

St. Paul, Minneapolis to require proof of COVID vaccination or negative test for restaurants, bars, venues​

For people opting for proof of a negative test, it must be taken within 72 hours of going to an establishment and they have to provide an email, printout or screen shot showing the result. Results from at-home tests will not be allowed.
Wow. Thank you for that.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to a music festival in September that allowed the at home tests as an alternative, but if you used that option you had to do it in front of them and wait for the results. If you fail - you were screwed. I would have had a panic attack waiting for the results if I had tried that nonsense.

that makes sense if you bring the test and do it there.

but yeah... I think we're all gonna be on pins and needles for Ouchie while we're there. That would royally suck if they can't go to the game.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that makes sense if you bring the test and do it there.

but yeah... I think we're all gonna be on pins and needles for Ouchie while we're there. That would royally suck if they can't go to the game.
Bring a grandma to the stadium and send the kids away to grandma if they test positive?

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Im in. Reading Sofi covid rules and if not vaxed then need PCR test within 48 hours or antigen (rapid test) within 24 hours. The problem is that the game is on a Monday and clinics arent open on Sundays to get rapid test. Can go on Saturday for PCR test but thats risky because these testing centers backed up and need results by Monday obviously. The only solution for us ‘non-science believers’ is to go get rapid antigen on monday? Anyone else have any solutions they found? Much appreciated. Thanks
I’m in Mexico, and there are rapid antigen test booths all over on the sides of the road leading into the airport. I know in phx there were drive through centers. Surely there will be similar booths around sofi. If not, somebody needs to set up a small business and capitalize.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
“911 Covid testing at LAX.” It’s open 24hrs a day, and it’s outside the LAX footprint. Cruise over at 5am the day of and have your result in 30min.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
“911 Covid testing at LAX.” It’s open 24hrs a day, and it’s outside the LAX footprint. Cruise over at 5am the day of and have your result in 30min.

that's good looking out... but man, the 30 minute result is 250 bucks! yikes.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My neighbor took his family to Hawaii and bought a printer there so they could forge their testing results. One of those great sermons I must have missed. Anyway, carry on.
ha! good lord. always good to get an 11 blast every now and then.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m in Mexico, and there are rapid antigen test booths all over on the sides of the road leading into the airport. I know in phx there were drive through centers. Surely there will be similar booths around sofi. If not, somebody needs to set up a small business and capitalize.
There is one, in front of the stadium.

129$ Rapid test @ the LA Forum

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heh, I'd go if I knew I could get a ticket sitting next to one of you guys.
@Krangthebrain, all 8 of ours are spoken for, but there are still seats nearby in our small section (414, visitors side 50 yard line) that are listed for less than the surrounding seats, and I could end up needing one more, so I'm considering scooping them up. Should be about $250 all in with fees, two rows back from the 8 of us including Ouchie & Cheesbeef. If you're interested in one, lemme know!

...dave

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
@Krangthebrain, all 8 of ours are spoken for, but there are still seats nearby in our small section (414, visitors side 50 yard line) that are listed for less than the surrounding seats, and I could end up needing one more, so I'm considering scooping them up. Should be about $250 all in with fees, two rows back from the 8 of us including Ouchie & Cheesbeef. If you're interested in one, lemme know!

...dave
I'm down if it's possible! Let me know brother.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I really, really want to join everyone, but I’m concerned about it being a superspreader event
Because of the variant virulence.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
How do stadiums screw this up?
I never ate at the Cardinals' Stadium. We alway tailgate and the food is varied and delicious.
I really, really want to join everyone, but I’m concerned about it being a superspreader event
Because of the variant virulence.
A very good reason to watch it at home.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, I wanna go. I just can't swing it. It's a temporary thing for me, but I just can't see myself doing it in a wheelchair or at the very least with a walker. My wife is 5' nuttin and weights all of 90 lbs. Dragging my bony azz through airports and figuring out how to get to and from the stadium. It's just too much for her.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Damn, I wanna go. I just can't swing it. It's a temporary thing for me, but I just can't see myself doing it in a wheelchair or at the very least with a walker. My wife is 5' nuttin and weights all of 90 lbs. Dragging my bony azz through airports and figuring out how to get to and from the stadium. It's just too much for her.
Blame it on the wife. A man's best defense. Take care.

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
If so what day are you getting into LA?

Also where you sitting?

I know a big group of us are sitting in sections 102-106

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member