We play LA

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
As the 5 seed, the most likely team would be Green Bay. In Lambeau. In mid January.

If the Niners can somehow beat the Cowboys...... We would head to Tampa.

No way Tampa loses to the Eagles. haha

Hey... remember the days of the Todd Bowles defense, great against running backs, but we got freaking torched by running quarterbacks. Hurts will give them problems, and Tampa's offense has not been sharp. It can happen.

Personally, I would love to see our team on the road in Lambeau. Remember when Rodgers told Kyler "see you in the playoffs" after the Heartbreaker where AJG didn't turn around? I think we'd get revenge.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You know what would be hilarious. The raiders and chargers on first possessions take knees. And scare everyone. But then play for real. Lol

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sounds like 2008 all.ober again. Lost 4 of last 6 games....Called the worst playoff team in history...yada yada yada.
History repeats itself. I am here for it. But what is the probability?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anygiven sun but im fully expectin next sun to feel like ton horrible gut blowin...

Lets see which kliff team shows up

I still vote fire vance after poffs dude def gets crushed every other freakin week vs weak teams enough is enough!!!!

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You have a handful of posts yet feel comfortable calling out veteran posters for being negative after a gutless game. Nice start to life on the board, bro.
Nah f that, so-called veteran posters aren’t even using logic when they post. If he’s a fan then he has as much right to call out the fallacious arguments y’all present week after week. No where I’ve seen so much bs from posters especially in a playoff team, a team that hasn’t sniffed the playoffs in five years.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I said "banner thread". I disagree with you that it was Kyler today. How many key passes did AJ drop...how many times did the online cave in?
It wasn’t all kyler. Nor have I said it was anywhere. But he didn’t bring the magic, did he?

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Seriously. Every single game we had to clinch a playoff spot or the division, we lost. Every. Single. One. I think it was something like 5 games?
And you’re not even counting last year…

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
You’re right they could have won, but didn’t need to because the team they chased all season had one of the most craptacular collapses in the history of the league.

But they didn't know that...they tried to win. They backed in bro. Doesn't matter though...they are in the playoffs.

P.S. - They have to win now. Mortgaged the franchise to win now. We are building a solid foundation (I am optimistic we will pass them on the way up very soon).

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I think cheese and I are going to do so as well. No idea why. But we are “bad fans.” I wonder how many of craptalkers are going to spend their hard earned dollars to support the team next week?
I’m the author of the Fire Kliff thread. No fan is worse than me.

I’m in sec 204 row 10. Stop by and say hi

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I also think the Cowboys will get a lot of calls. Because they bring ratings. I think we can beat the Rams on the road

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sounds like 2008 all.ober again. Lost 4 of last 6 games....Called the worst playoff team in history...yada yada yada.
Yep, I remember after the Cards got destroyed by the Patriots, I was reading the same crap that is being written today. I never understood why people can't just support their team 100% and not be so damn negative all the time? There always has to be Debbie Downers.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
But they didn't know that...they tried to win. They backed in bro. Doesn't matter though...they are in the playoffs.

P.S. - They have to win now. Mortgaged the franchise to win now. We are building a solid foundation (I am optimistic we will pass them on the way up very soon).
This!! We don’t have DHop or Watt. Or Edmonds. Lol. Missing key players. Funny thing is. If we win next week everyone will
Be right back on the train

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah f that, so-called veteran posters aren’t even using logic when they post. If he’s a fan then he has as much right to call out the fallacious arguments y’all present week after week. No where I’ve seen so much bs from posters especially in a playoff team, a team that hasn’t sniffed the playoffs in five years.

I don’t understand why y’all can’t just talk football instead of trashing our own fans.

Cool Brothers #2... OUT!