Chiefs at Cardinals PS 2 gameday thread 8-20-2021

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Guys chill.

Kliff's offense is built on Kyler being a run threat. It is what it is. Thats not happening in preseason. Its just where he is during his development. It'll be better in the regular season.

Chiefs are also playing like a team that p'od from a Super Bowl loss and want to show out on ESPN (defense at least).

Sidenote: Mahomes even looked off (for him)
Is the crappy condition of the field also helping the defenses today?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It’s preaseason. If they aren’t 100 percent why would you want them to risk re injury?
I don’t. I’m not saying I want them to play. But what you said is important. These are oft-injured or recently injured players that “aren’t 100%” and it’s our top 5 dlinemen. What’s the confidence level that they’re all going to be back for the season or stay healthy for any length of time. I mean, they’re already proving the greatest fear - lack of availability.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least the Cardinals will find out who to cut.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I don’t. I’m not saying I want them to play. But what you said is important. These are oft-injured or recently injured players that “aren’t 100%” and it’s our top 5 dlinemen. What’s the confidence level that they’re all going to be back for the season or stay healthy for any length of time. I mean, they’re already proving the greatest fear - lack of availability.
Lack of availability....in the preseason....

The Cardinals are obviously holding out anyone will even a bruise...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You are Mitch because you are making way too big a deal out of the preseason.
Naw - at this juncture I’m just jawing with you about the IR line. You’re freaking out about people discussing what is being observed on the field. Most of us get this is preseason and totality is kinda immaterial. But one-on-one losses like Humphries getting beat or kylers failure to throw the ball away or the absence of an entire group of regularly injured defensive lineman are reasonably significant data points for discussion. But you be you, man. Continue to call people names and freak out that others don’t agree with your cardinals outlook.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals need a starting RB badly. You can thank me later.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Things are not changing
Dink and dunk short run followed by a third and long

Defense, high % of not stopping third downs fourth downs

Missed tackles
Penalties

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Wesley has little to no shot to make the team Griese.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz