2021 NBA Free Agency and Trades

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Books shot wasn’t falling early, but he is a +19 out there and the team looks much better when he is on the court.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
You're telling me Portis or Olynyk wouldn't have taken twice the money to come to Phoenix?
What did Cam Payne just do? He certainly could’ve gotten more elsewhere. Some players are wired differently.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What did Cam Payne just do? He certainly could’ve gotten more elsewhere. Some players are wired differently.

this point will no doubt be ignored by @1Sun . Even though he thought Payne could get at least 10 per on the open market and we wouldn’t pay that.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
this point will no doubt be ignored by @1Sun . Even though he thought Payne could get at least 10 per on the open market and we wouldn’t pay that.

I've already said that the Cam Payne contract was brilliant and a bargain.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Books shot wasn’t falling early, but he is a +19 out there and the team looks much better when he is on the court.
Has he been kinda up and down? I haven’t been able to watch the game.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Has he been kinda up and down? I haven’t been able to watch the game.
He has been very active and has been doing a little bit of everything… his shot just isn’t consistently falling.

Reactions: Rab

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker with 9 pt 9 reb 5 ast 3 steals… he led the team in rebounds and assists.
He sparked their defense which turned into runs a couple times. That behind the back pass from the floor would have been an all-time Olympic highlight had they not turned that over.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He is far superior to Shamet, but again it would make the trade for Shamet useless.

It would be a very James Jones move to double up on undersized shooting guards while only signing one big. (Heck, he did that LAST offseason while signing zero legitimate bigs.)
God your James Jones passive aggressive tone just wont stop. He built championship team...why the continuous bashing?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one hoping that Alan Williams comment means we've signed him? I know he's coming off knee surgery but he was playing really well overseas before he went down.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed so many of you still haven't just used the ignore button. I generally don't like to do it, but I felt it was a no-brainer. I'm not a huge Tucker fan, but I wouldn't mind seeing even more young talent. Any good young 4/5, point guards, or 3 & D swingman out there?

Of course I still haven't given up hope of signing Dieng.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's passive aggressive aggressive aggressive, rinse and repeat.
I knew once the unbanned glorious b ball god got another chance he'd run with it...here's knowing that for 60 games next year he'll disappear and only come around for 22

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not a huge Tucker fan, but I wouldn't mind seeing even more young talent. Any good young 4/5, point guards, or 3 & D swingman out there?

Of course I still haven't given up hope of signing Dieng.
He would have been a nice add but I think he reached a deal with the Hawks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose