Suns updates and discussion for the 2020-21 season

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty congratulating the opposing team celebrating a championship after suffering defeat is pure Monty.

He is classy all the way.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to make sure this was posted.

Giannis invited Monty into the Bucks locker room (actually walked in with him) during postgame celebration.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll say it again, Amin is a bitter dbag. This Monty speaking in the Bucks locker room is a perfect example of him bashing the Suns based solely on his own spin of a situation. Its a situation that didn't warrant any negativity but he created a way to put us down for it. Totally classless on his part and shows how he's nothing but a scornful ex who can't stand seeing the Suns get any positive publicity, even when we're down after a huge loss.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was scheduled to make $7,559,748 before he opted out so I'm guessing he would want at least MLE.
Zero interest in him. Money has a lot to do with it but if we're going to add a backup power forward, I want someone that is a clear upgrade over Cameron Johnson

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zero interest in him. Money has a lot to do with it but if we're going to add a backup power forward, I want someone that is a clear upgrade over Cameron Johnson

I wouldn't pay him the MLE but his agent must feel someone will or he may just want more years on his contract.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if Dario Saric needed surgery for a reported torn ACL in his right knee which happened during the first game of the Finals.

I've done searches on the internet but didn't find anything about it.

Anyone heard anything?

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think his market value has gone up a tad although I wanted Portis long before last season.

My point was that the Suns had every opportunity to sign him last offseason for next to nothing and didn't even try...which means there is no chance they try now.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My point was that the Suns had every opportunity to sign him last offseason for next to nothing and didn't even try...which means there is no chance they try now.

I understood your point. The Bucks signing Portis for $3,623,000 was flat out cheap although we don't know if he would have signed with the Suns.

@AzStevenCal and I have liked Bobby Portis for years.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I understood your point. The Bucks signing Portis for $3,623,000 was flat out cheap although we don't know if he would have signed with the Suns.

He would have been a starter here. I think we would have at least had a legitimate shot if any effort was made.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He would have been a starter here. I think we would have at least had a legitimate shot if any effort was made.

Whether Portis started or not is not as an important as he would have added needed big man depth to the Suns.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose