Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No Booker on the court?

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I haven't seen the Suns injure any opponent this whole post-season. Yet we have had our guys knocked out three out of four rounds by rough play.

Makes you think.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I haven't seen the Suns injure any opponent this whole post-season. Yet we have had our guys knocked out three out of four rounds by rough play.

Makes you think.
And yet we’re the ones that deserve the asterisk.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Do you think it might have something to do with an opponent in the NBA finals who prepared and adjusted to Ayton? He’s 22 man… 22. Pump the brakes already…
You said he was exhausted. I said he's been playing like that since the beginning of the game so I don't think it's exhaustion. He's just been having one of those games where he gets tentative. He's been better since Monty talked to him. Ayton needs that. Good job Monty, and good job Ayton for snapping out of it.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
You said he was exhausted. I said he's been playing like that since the beginning of the game so I don't think it's exhaustion. He's just been having one of those games where he gets tentative. He's been better since Monty talked to him. Ayton needs that. Good job Monty, and good job Ayton for snapping out of it.
He WAS exhausted when I wrote that post..
Anyway… he busted his *** tonight and rose up in the 4th quarter. He’ll be better for having experienced this game! And we WON!!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Give Ayton credit as he rebounded down the stretch.

Big game by Bridges

clutch shot by crowder down stretch.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ayton needs to be more assertive if Craig is out. We can’t have him MIA for three quarters. Overall team defense wasn’t good at times. We need to take game three and kill any fight that they may have

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard