xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He either had an iron face or sold the hell out of it.

He must have a stone face cause he got hit in the nose pretty good. Luckily the angle was favorable.

Watching the foul again at the moment. It was brutal.

ZenArcher

Reaction score
Congrats to the Suns and their fans, they are a formidable team. Moving the ball and playing defense like they did in this series, they have a great chance to win it all. What a performance by Chris Paul. I also have a ton of respect for Deandre Ayton: to have his character and composure at 22 is beyond impressive, and he's just scratching the surface of what he can do on the floor. I predict he'll have a breakout series and be the difference maker in the next round.

Sad to see an MVP season end that way for Jokic but he can hold his head high after leading his team deeper in the playoffs than any of the other final four teams from 2020. I think this would have been a series against a healthy Nuggets team, but that's why it's so hard to win a championship: everything has to line up at the right time. The Suns have that rare opportunity now and I think Paul will make sure the younger guys know it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now, let's all move on to worrying and arguing about whether the week off is going to hurt or help the team.

Chris Pauk called it much needed rest. Who am I to argue with a God?

these playoffs are a war of attrition. Healthiest team at the end of the day is likely the last one standing. Bring on the rest and let Utah and the Clippers kill each other.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, it wasn't that bad. If that was Ayton and he had gotten ejected I would've been pissed off.

That said, I was happy with Jokic being ejected because I am a total homer.

When I saw the initial replay I immediately thought it was a flagrant 2 and Jokic should be ejected.

The referees got it right. I'm relieved they called it on the MVP. That took some guts on their part.