Not sure if posted already

Week 6: Cardinals @ Browns
Week 13: Cardinals @ Bears

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3 out of the first 6 on the East side with home games in between. So without knowing weeks 4 and 5 we are travelling 11,000 miles in the first 6 weeks

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
3 out of the first 6 on the East side with home games in between. So without knowing weeks 4 and 5 we are travelling 11,000 miles in the first 6 weeks
Not bolding well for cards let's hope cards players get pumped being on road lot early and surprise fingers crossed

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One big gift for me is that we get GB at home for Thursday night football and we aren't playing Halloween night

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Horrible schedule for me personally. Was really hoping for the Dallas game to happen in the first two months of the season. By week 17....... How much optimism will be left?

No Monday or Sunday night games?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Yeah.... I'm a bit disappointed personally but it's all selfish travel for me.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Y’all can hate the early travel al you want. I’ll be over hear ELATED because with only one home game in September. Tailgating weather has been set at maximum efficiency with this schedule.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Horrible schedule for me personally. Was really hoping for the Dallas game to happen in the first two months of the season. By week 17....... How much optimism will be left?

No Monday or Sunday night games?
We host Rams on Monday Night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My wife and I were there with my father-in-law, brother-in-law, and my BIL's dad and brother. We all drove over from Knoxville (where they live).

We've been to two road games: the Super Bowl in Tampa and the Vince Young game in Nashville. We were ahead in both games with 2:37 on the clock only to lose both in heartbreaking fashion. We stopped going to road games. :)
My overall record watching the Cardinals live is 3-33. They were ALL road games. Either Washington, Pittsburgh or Baltimore. Many of those losses were to Washington back when they were winning SB’s. The wins were when Boomer through for over 500, Buddy Ryan’s 1st season, and the last win I saw was with Plummer when we won 45-42. I think that was 98, but could be wrong. Everything else was a loss, and many were very painful. I better go to Heaven after enduring what I have been through as a Cardinal fan:bang::bang::bang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose