Who don't you like in the 2nd?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Taking out the obvious like ILB and S where we're look set who would disappoint you? I think it's easier to ask this question with there being many good names available.

Mine are,

Rondale Moore - I like him but we aren't in a position to take risks on outliers and Isabella has poisoned the short, muscular, quick WR well for me.

Any tackle except Teven Jenkins. They all need a bunch of work and we have Josh Jones to keep coaches busy.

Michael Carter - We don't need a pocket size RB

Controversial one

Pat Freiermuth - I think he's overrated and stands out in a weak class. I wouldn't be gutted, but it wouldn't excite me.

Otherwise I'm good with the guys expected to go in R2.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pretty much not interested in the WRs compared to our needs, and any RB not named Williams (and I'd eat my hat if he's there).

I'm dubious of any guy that played slot in college, even Elijah Moore. They get a bunch of space, they do a tonne behind the LOS, play against very little press and they get covered by bums.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm dubious of any guy that played slot in college, even Elijah Moore. They get a bunch of space, they do a tonne behind the LOS, play against very little press and they get covered by bums.
I'm tired of this team drafting undersized inside guys at WR or CB. Either direction we go should play on the outside.

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
Aaron Robinson - SK drafts him thinking he can play outside, he struggles and ends up being Murphy's back up for the rest of his rookie contract.

Reaction score
Any undersized WR! Or a CB selected just to fill the need, when all the CB's you really wanted were gone!

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trading back 5/8 spots and get an extra fourth would be nice and use it for someone like Sermon or Hubbard, don't think they slide in round 5

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trading back 5/8 spots and get an extra fourth would be nice and use it for someone like Sermon or Hubbard, don't think they slide in round 5
Think Chuba easily could.

I like JeMar better than both guys.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I don't really want to bother with any RB in this draft in the 5th round or further barring some kind of crazy slide from someone. Fill up on WR, CB, special teams with what we have left.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty much not interested in the WRs compared to our needs, and any RB not named Williams (and I'd eat my hat if he's there).
There’s not a rb ( other than Williams) worthy of a second round pick and the same for cb. I just as soon see them take the tackle from ND.

Reaction score
Taking out the obvious like ILB and S where we're look set who would disappoint you? I think it's easier to ask this question with there being many good names available.

Mine are,

Rondale Moore - I like him but we aren't in a position to take risks on outliers and Isabella has poisoned the short, muscular, quick WR well for me.

Any tackle except Teven Jenkins. They all need a bunch of work and we have Josh Jones to keep coaches busy.

Michael Carter - We don't need a pocket size RB

Controversial one

Pat Freiermuth - I think he's overrated and stands out in a weak class. I wouldn't be gutted, but it wouldn't excite me.

Otherwise I'm good with the guys expected to go in R2.

Reaction score
You know what
It is so hard to predict who will be great and who will be a bust
Watch the brady 6 on YouTube
Kurt warner speaks in the begining

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Notre Dame offensive linemen are very well coached. What you see is what you are going to get. LIam Eichenberg won't be going to Pro Bowls, but could man the right side adequately for years.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose