Welcome to the 2021 draft....it's christm err draft day!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We all chant BPA and then complain when SK does it.
Eh, I don’t hate the pick but I’m unsure this is BPA. I think most of the players available at this point are close to interchangeable from a talent perspective through the end of this round, maybe early into the second.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No to a RB in rd 1, no to a CB missing a spine, no for me to any of those WR's in rd 1.

I actually agree they are a bit of a reach, but so is Collins, and I think they would make more impact on this team.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It’s sad that this pick is only disappointing because we know the coaches will waste what should have been a great pick. Just like Simmons.
This is my concern. I just don’t think Vance is creative enough with his inside backers. Not like Bowles. Bowles would have me drooling over his use of Simmons and Collins.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is my concern. I just don’t think Vance is creative enough with his inside backers. Not like Bowles. Bowles would have me drooling over his use of Simmons and Collins.
Not to worry. If it’s a bad Cardinal season, Joseph will be gone.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Well, we only have 1 more pick in which to improve our starting team. What is the must pick position? or is there one? Do we have to have a CB? or do we go elsewhere? We certainly can't count on any pick we have past R2 being a starter for us.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Late on this one but you just knew when the rumors started that Micah Parsons was going to fall hard due to off field problems that the Cowboys would take him

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson