Welcome to the 2021 draft....it's christm err draft day!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I wasn’t going to be mad unless we passed on a guy who fell.. I would have preferred a trade back or Harris in this situation, but hopefully he’s a year aware from being a productive starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Collins is good but at that point I would’ve rolled the dice on a corner. Another LB isn’t going to make or break us. We needed to take a risk. That was a conservative pick.

Let’s say Newsome or Farley turn out to be legit, then this pick is another “what could’ve been”

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Were you even watching the draft and the previous 2 trades? Nobody was giving a 1 for next year (predicted to be a much better draft) for any of the prospects left tonight.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
5 or 6 LB have been selected in Keim era. No one is with team except last year's first round pick. The process is bad. The evaluation is bad. How could they go back to dip in for another LB. Any other outcome is a better outcome even at a lower trade value or RB from Saban program.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
It’s sad that this pick is only disappointing because we know the coaches will waste what should have been a great pick. Just like Simmons.
To be fair, Farley wouldn't have played next year, because he would likely slip a disc waking off the plane to his intro press conference. It's the Cardinal way.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You can't fault Keim for making the Collins pick, dude could be Urlacher, he's for sure a freak when you can combine him with Simmons. I'd like in the 2nd round to go WR, OL, CB.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Maybe it will turn out that our pass rushing will be considered elite as the season goes on. That would surely help our deficient DB group.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I don't think he's complaining...and if he is, let's see how long it takes any of those 3 WRs drafted to be as good and helpful to a QB as Hopkins is for Murray.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't think he's complaining...and if he is, let's see how long it takes any of those 3 WRs drafted to be as good and helpful to a QB as Hopkins is for Murray.

posted almost an hour ago, not related to our pick