QAnon

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I'll post this here because it involves the Managing Partner of the Diamondbacks.

Ken Kendrick and his wife, as well as the owner of the Giants and his wife, made
donations to the controversial Representative Lauren Boebert of Colorado, who is
a supporter of QAnon.

The Kendricks have the right to contribute to whomever they wish but, when it
comes to a destructive anti-social force, they should do it anonymously, rather
than to bring the D-backs into the headline.

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb-giants...ntroversial-rep-lauren-boebert-160807561.html

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
not in this case. they donated to a Representative, not to QAnon.

The representative is QAnon. They will be a subset of fans who are so turned off they will not spend their time and money on the Dbacks. That will not be offset by an increase in Q people to make it up. Those are the consequences...financial and every person who donates and owns businesses takes that risk.

It is the person they donated to that matters. She is a horrible person and that matters.

I love live baseball too much to let it get too far under my skin but I am not happy to hear about this decision because I find her reprehensible.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The representative is QAnon. They will be a subset of fans who are so turned off they will not spend their time and money on the Dbacks. That will not be offset by an increase in Q people to make it up. Those are the consequences...financial and every person who donates and owns businesses takes that risk.

It is the person they donated to that matters. She is a horrible person and that matters.

I love live baseball too much to let it get too far under my skin but I am not happy to hear about this decision because I find her reprehensible.
i can't speak on the dbacks owner, but Baer, the giants owner, has done this in the past, and riled up the fans - nothing ever happened.

he beat his wife and was recorded on video, nothing ever happened to him. owners are basically untouchable, unless some donald sterling type thing happens.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
not in this case. they donated to a Representative, not to QAnon.
A representative who spews the Qanon hate. I’ll not drop a penny on the dbacks any longer. I realize I’m just one person. But I know quite a few people for whom this will have the save impact. May not make a dent, may make a substantial dent. Also, very well might impact advertisers.