Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-6-20

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not to beat a dead horse but we'd be tied now if not for Zane.

And the reason you go on 4th and 12 there is nobody thinks Zane can make the FG and punting you're not sure it's going to not be a touchback so you go

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
The 4th and 12 was nothing but pure desperation... but, though I doubt it, it could prove to be "that" turning point of the game.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
4th and 12. This is why I'm a simp for Kliff. No other coach in the NFL calls that.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Rams don’t give up points in the second half so I think KK knew we needed to go while we had the best drive of the day going. Honestly it’s looked so bad today if they didn’t make it big freaking deal, on the plus side it paid off.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 4th and 12 was nothing but pure desperation... but, though I doubt it, it could prove to be "that" turning point of the game.

That's the thing i talk about every game, the must have plays the reason you throw to a guy like Johnson is NOBODY thinks you're going to throw to him. WHen it doesn't work we all scream why throw to him but when it does you look smart.

Plus Kyler and Johnson have chemistry that was obvious last year too

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Kliff just ON FIRE this possession.

Cardinals need to draft a Great Daned WR on day 2.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We're going to have to get the ball out of our hands quickly and play with the fastest tempo we've played all year.

Not sure we can outscheme them (unless its blown coverage).

We can tire them out....
You guys were complaining about the wrong stuff.

Glad Kliff finally listened.

Tom Brady and that loaded bunch threw screens/played with tempo just to make it a game vs. the Rams.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

I’d rather get risk getting blown out and have a chance to win than just keep the score close. That was the right call to go for it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard