WK 6 Arizona Cardinals @ Dallas Cowboys Pre Game Thread. 10/12/20-10/18/20

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we get steamrolled this weekend. Our D, especially without Chandler is going to get exposed with weapons all over the place, even with the Red Rifle shooting blanks for the most part
That’s the same feeling bubbling inside of me.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Irvin, Eisen, Warner picked us to win tomorrow night.

Mooch was the lone wolf to pick the Cowboys

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dak was historic with 450+ yards in 3 straight before Giants game & also went for 3 rushing tds against Falcons. Thats not a player that is easily replaced. 450 yards would be career high for Dalton & definitely don't see him rushing for 3 td's in a game.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If Kliff and Murray cannot win against a turrible Cowboys team that is without their top dog at QB, may be it is to time to think Kliff will be 7-9 coach at his best like his college record.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If Kliff and Murray cannot win against a turrible Cowboys team that is without their top dog at QB, may be it is to time to think Kliff will be 7-9 coach at his best like his college record.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I definently agree that is a referendum game for Kliff and partially Kyler as well.

Can Kliff put together a solid 60 min game plan under the lights that will feed to our strengths and minimize our weaknesses?

Can Kyler deliver under the lights of MNF, his first primetime game?

It speaks a lot to the direction of the season imo

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I definently agree that is a referendum game for Kliff and partially Kyler as well.

Can Kliff put together a solid 60 min game plan under the lights that will feed to our strengths and minimize our weaknesses?

Can Kyler deliver under the lights of MNF, his first primetime game?

It speaks a lot to the direction of the season imo
I think it is on multiple people though is not a do or die.

Murray needs to start hot. He has been a notorious slow starter and that can't happen on the road, in prime-time, and against an offense like Dallas.

Vance's defense will be put on full display. Like the game against Carolina, Dalton is good enough to dink and dunk down the field with the weapons he has. Soft zones vs Zeke, an accurate QB and those WRs is a recipe for disaster. Same goes if Vance can't devise a way to get his blitzes home.

Kliff does need to be efficient with his calls. He can't waste so many calls setting up the defense or getting the defense to move certain ways. He needs to attack a bad Dallas defense, stay aggressive as he has most of the year, and call a game that encourages Murray to take shots downfield.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I won't be watching tonight as it doesn't kick off until around 1.30am so I will say a prayer at bed time :)

I just have a bad feeling about this one. I want to say Kyler comes home and plays lights out in a stadium he likes. The rational part of me says banged up pass rush, suspect DB's and Vance Joseph are a recipe for disaster that puts the offense behind the early and we suck at chasing games from behind. Plus, when was the last time we had a good showing on prime time?

34-24