Cardinals at Panthers gameday thread 10-4-20

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
2 games man.. 2 games. He also got tons of hype in his first two games after his performances..for good reason. Sky isn't falling yet.

Again, I am not ignoring those first 2 games, just because we won those first 2 games does not mean he was throwing the ball well, he threw as many INTs and TDS those first 2 games, his QB rating never hit 90. He was 27th in QB rating going in to this weeks game 30 points behind Goff!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just awful, defense sucked, the offense was all short passing and even the onside kick was bad.

Terrible game. I know we're missing our top 3 safeties but that was pathetic

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hopkins will be unhappy very soon...

bad game, bad team effort bad on all 3 phases. Very disapointing

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Hopkins will be unhappy very soon...

bad game, bad team effort bad on all 3 phases. Very disapointing

Radio said he walked off the field pissed, didn’t want any part of post game handshakes. I doubt it is him souring on the team but he obviously isn’t happy with the result.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to be another .500 team all season if the last two weeks are any indication.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Again, I am not ignoring those first 2 games, just because we won those first 2 games does not mean he was throwing the ball well, he threw as many INTs and TDS those first 2 games, his QB rating never hit 90. He was 27th in QB rating going in to this weeks game 30 points behind Goff!

Should not be comparing him to Goff that’s just dumb! Goff has been in the league and a coach that’s been to a Super Bowl already! Yeah makes sense compare a Rookie HC and QB to one that have been together for years geesh....

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does that account for Goff's ability to scramble and his yardage in the run game? Kylers QBR looks fine to me...

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We played worse than vs. Lions last week. We'll see if the regression continues vs. Jets who are desperate for a win.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Should not be comparing him to Goff that’s just dumb! Goff has been in the league and a coach that’s been to a Super Bowl already! Yeah makes sense compare a Rookie HC and QB to one that have been together for years geesh....
Stop this nonsens, neither HC nor QB are rookies anymore. This is the NFC West and the worst team last year that wasn't the Cards in the NFC West was the Rams. This year we are again the worst team and if our 2nd year QB and our 2nd year HC can't figure it out, we will be last again and at some point you need a change.

In the NFL nobody is talking about oh yeah second year you can be bad ... you win or you get fired.

This is the NFL

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Stop this nonsens, neither HC nor QB are rookies anymore. This is the NFC West and the worst team last year that wasn't the Cards in the NFC West was the Rams. This year we are again the worst team and if our 2nd year QB and our 2nd year HC can't figure it out, we will be last again and at some point you need a change.

In the NFL nobody is talking about oh yeah second year you can be bad ... you win or you get fired.

This is the NFL

lol Wrong on almost every level...

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let's hope Kyler puts mayfield/Rodgers pressure on this org to fix ish or we are in for a long next few years ..

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Does that account for Goff's ability to scramble and his yardage in the run game? Kylers QBR looks fine to me...

Did you see where I repeatedly said Kyler’s PASSING is not up to par? Did you see where I have repeatedly said his running is special? My point is until Kyler improves as a PASSER he is never going to be a great QB.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

Kyler has the 5th worst passer rating in the NFC West, back up journeyman Nick Mullens has been a better passer early in the season. Until his passing improves this offense will never hit its potential.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn