Cards to sign Dre Kirkpatrick

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm finding it hard to reconcile this

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

With this

If he's that good over 20 yards how bad do PFF think he is under for these grades?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

With this

If he's that good over 20 yards how bad do PFF think he is under for these grades?

He's probably not real good, but after all 20+ yard throws aren't really that common so I don't think that affects the grade that much.

It's a good signing since they probably weren't going to play Chris Jones, I am pretty sure he is an upgrade over the rest of our CB's

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's probably not real good, but after all 20+ yard throws aren't really that common so I don't think that affects the grade that much.

It's a good signing since they probably weren't going to play Chris Jones, I am pretty sure he is an upgrade over the rest of our CB's

I'm interested to see him. He apparently has a good relationship with Vance.

I'm intrigued to see how he performs. PFF doesn't rate him highly but fans generally seem to think he's good.

Be interesting to see which is right.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From Arizona Sports:

Cardinals defensive coordinator Vance Joseph has experience working with Kirkpatrick from when Joseph was the Bengals’ defensive backs coach in 2014 and 2015.

Kirkpatrick will be among those fighting for Alford’s playing time at a cornerback position.

In a corresponding move, the team announced they released cornerback Duke Thomas.

https://arizonasports.com/story/236...-sign-cornerback-dre-kirkpatrick-1-year-deal/

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where are the people who were blasting the last two cb signings saying the team wouldn’t upgrade further? Great job Keim!!!

right here! stoked! is he the greatest corner in the world? no... but that guy doesn't exist right now in FA. solid stitch work on the long suffering wound that is the #2 CB spot. much better than the band-aids I was expecting.

lester

Rookie
Reaction score

You all over the place....probably not real good....its a good signing.....im sure hes a upgrade

Reaction score

With this

For one PFF sucks. I think watching the player with your own eyes is the best way to tell.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last edited:

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Then why he was a FA? CB’s are a premium position. Contract issues? Injury concern?

edit: ahh he’s 30.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard