NBA approves its return plan.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad the referees are on board but I was looking forward to the players refereeing themselves.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black Lives Matter will be painted on the sidelines in Orlando.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Nets were one of the teams that were supposed to enter the bubble early.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trail Blazers to sign Jaylen Adams.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DeAndre Jordon will not go to Orlando.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will be opting out on the rest of this season. Social Justice messaging on the back of jerseys is the last straw. I've already cancelled my YouTube TV sub. I'll tune back in if a player chooses a Free Hong Kong message.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be opting out on the rest of this season. Social Justice messaging on the back of jerseys is the last straw. I've already cancelled my YouTube TV sub. I'll tune back in if a player chooses a Free Hong Kong message.

Right on! How dare these guys actually want to do something to change the social injustices of the world. What a bunch of a pieces of crap! You know... unlike people who fight for the right for gyms to be reopened... so they can go in there... NOT wear a mask... and put employees lives at risk who have to clean their germs after they leave.

But yeah! The NBA players who are fighting for their race's right to exist are the real bad guys!

My lord... the White Fragility Police are laughable.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This is the last straw--you've actually been punking us the whole time, haven't you? Any rational human being should know a) that a post like this will be ridiculed and b) when to quit. Since the only options here are that you don't know any better, or you do and are just having fun trolling, I'm going to go with you are trolling.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the last straw--you've actually been punking us the whole time, haven't you? Any rational human being should know a) that a post like this will be ridiculed and b) when to quit. Since the only options here are that you don't know any better, or you do and are just having fun trolling, I'm going to go with you are trolling.

Ridicule from who? Nobody who matters or whose opinion I respect. Have fun watching the rest of the season.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tim Reynolds
⁦‪@ByTimReynolds‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Not that this is a surprise - or means anything - but Jimmy Butler is expected to tell Miami officials tonight that he wishes to play for the Heat, per source.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Adrian Wojnarowski
⁦‪@wojespn‬⁩

The Nets practice facility re-opened today after being closed for several days, sources said. Nets had recent positive coronavirus tests with DeAndre Jordan and Spencer Dinwiddie.

I'm beginning to wonder if the Nets are going to be able to field a team between the virus and the injuries. Maybe lots of G-Leaguers.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tim Reynolds
⁦‪@ByTimReynolds‬⁩

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver is doing a Time 100 talk today and said again that if conditions in the bubble get bad, the NBA will stop. "If cases are isolated, that's one thing. .. But if we had a lot of cases, we're going to stop."

He also says he won't be there the whole time.