A View of the Entire Draft

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
It starts with a trade. Perhaps Tampa. Cards give up 8 & 114: get 14 & 45.
Forget the chart, Arians gets what he wants.

1 Cleveland RT (I’d be okay with Jones).
I’m projecting Kinlaw is gone to Jax and Lamb to Oakland. Cleveland shows superior athleticism. He needs a year as a backup, but he’ll play some year 1.

2 Hunt G
My favorite on this list. He might be gone. Overcame immense poverty with a great attitude, not to be confused with lacking meanness. Exactly the guy you want on your team. Solid athlete he is highly teachable.

3 Raekwon Davis DT
Put this guy in a goal line or short yardage situation and he can’t be moved. Role player in key situations.

4 Robinson Jr S
This was the best player in the XFL. He’s not super fast but he’s a fine centerfielder who can make game changing plays. Hot afraid to hit.

6 Hill Edge
He’s a discipline risk with some medical concerns. He was also a great pass rusher. The only thing higher than his bust potential is his ceiling. Put him in on pass plays and he’s a handful. Just hope he matures. The Cards have the locker room to have a chance to make this work.

7 Bravvion Roy DT
Doesn’t look the part as a pocket collapsing guy, but he gets it done. He needs better technique, but he’s got a chance to be a passing down factor.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just read cards supposedly have a deal with ATL already agreed too depending on a few conditions. Apparently Atlanta is trying to trade up to 2 with the Redskins for Chase Young but have been denied so far, trading with us is their backup plan and they will take Kinlaw if they do the deal with the cards.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Just read cards supposedly have a deal with ATL already agreed too depending on a few conditions. Apparently Atlanta is trying to trade up to 2 with the Redskins for Chase Young but have been denied so far, trading with us is their backup plan and they will take Kinlaw if they do the deal with the cards.

cite?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
P. Schrager swears Dolphins are taking Herbert. And Tua could fall all the way to 16 at Jax.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
ATL is interesting

im guessing CJ Henderson might be the target, maybe Brown if the Cards aren't all in on him, seems they wouldn't have to go that high for Kinlaw

16 is a spot just low enough to make me anxious about top talent, but high enough to think one player you really want would be there

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ATL is interesting

im guessing CJ Henderson might be the target, maybe Brown if the Cards aren't all in on him, seems they wouldn't have to go that high for Kinlaw

16 is a spot just low enough to make me anxious about top talent, but high enough to think one player you really want would be there

I don't think you are right about that. Jacksonville likes Kinlaw a lot from what I have read.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Holy hell at taking Ezra Cleveland in the top 15.

Words can’t express how much I would lose my mind.

I think Harry is anticipating that there will be a major run on OL in the first round. If you traded back and even Josh Jones was gone, Cleveland would be near the top of your board at that point.

My draft philosophy is actually quite similar to Keim's: you stacked your board based on need. RT, DL, and Edge should be at the top of the Cardinals needs.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

come on dude

this “am told” unsourced ******** doesn’t mean anything

I think it means something. This dude works for the Falcons and probably doesn't want to torch his credibility for no reason.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Hearing the want Henderson, who is alot closer to Okudah in ability than most think. He is the player that mocks have consistently put in the 20s who will probably go top ten.

Reactions: HGC

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Huge disappointment if we draft a back-up OL.

Love Hunt.

I’m projecting Kinlaw is gone to Jax and Lamb to Oakland. Cleveland shows superior athleticism. He needs a year as a backup, but he’ll play some year 1.

2 Hunt G
My favorite on this list. He might be gone. Overcame immense poverty with a great attitude, not to be confused with lacking meanness. Exactly the guy you want on your team. Solid athlete he is highly teachable.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It starts with a trade. Perhaps Tampa. Cards give up 8 & 114: get 14 & 45.
Forget the chart, Arians gets what he wants.

2 Hunt G

3 Raekwon Davis DT
Put this guy in a goal line or short yardage situation and he can’t be moved. Role player in key situations.

4 Robinson Jr S
This was the best player in the XFL. He’s not super fast but he’s a fine centerfielder who can make game changing plays. Hot afraid to hit.

6 Hill Edge
He’s a discipline risk with some medical concerns. He was also a great pass rusher. The only thing higher than his bust potential is his ceiling. Put him in on pass plays and he’s a handful. Just hope he matures. The Cards have the locker room to have a chance to make this work.

7 Bravvion Roy DT
Doesn’t look the part as a pocket collapsing guy, but he gets it done. He needs better technique, but he’s got a chance to be a passing down factor.
Anybody looking to beef up the gut of our team will be happy with this.
I think we will add a udfa running back and wr.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Huge disappointment if we draft a back-up OL.

Love Hunt.
My thinking is they don’t need to start him. He could if injury required it. I just want to build him before exposing him. His upside is higher than Wills & Thomas, though Thomas is a surer deal. I expect a Becton, Thomas and Wirfs are gone. Cleveland has better LT potential than Wirfs. So yes, I’m counting quite a bit on Kugler. Cleveland has so much to work with. He needs to build strength and improve technique. I know he hasn’t played RT, but with his athleticism I don’t see a problem. I didn’t have him as high initially but some guys I trust said study him. I believe it was good advice. Jones will be sound at RT, but Cleveland has more upside.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My thinking is they don’t need to start him. He could if injury required it. I just want to build him before exposing him. His upside is higher than Wills & Thomas, though Thomas is a surer deal. I expect a Becton, Thomas and Wirfs are gone. Cleveland has better LT potential than Wirfs. So yes, I’m counting quite a bit on Kugler. Cleveland has so much to work with. He needs to build strength and improve technique. I know he hasn’t played RT, but with his athleticism I don’t see a problem. I didn’t have him as high initially but some guys I trust said study him. I believe it was good advice. Jones will be sound at RT, but Cleveland has more upside.
I like hearing this from Harry.

Could be a solid way to go and pick up a 2nd round pick. Now what SK does with the additional pick is another question.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I like your picks except Clevand. He's late 1st at best. Are Henderson and Jeudy/ Ruggs gone too?

I'll take Duggers in the 3rd, since we missed out on Simmons.