(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

jesus. that's just ATROCIOUS. I don't usually like to blame referees and we did ourselves no favors going down big again and needing to play perfect ball down the stretch, but that call is total horse-poo.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
jesus. that's just ATROCIOUS. I don't usually like to blame referees and we did ourselves no favors going down big again and needing to play perfect ball down the stretch, but that call is total horse-****.

Yeah, that one was insane. A no-call... maybe, but they called OUBRE for a foul there! That is absolute garbage. He jumps up, shoots, has a guy basically dry humping him while he does it, and they call him for the foul...

Ridiculous.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Yeah, that one was insane. A no-call... maybe, but they called OUBRE for a foul there! That is absolute garbage. He jumps up, shoots, has a guy basically dry humping him while he does it, and they call him for the foul...

Ridiculous.
Does the ghost of Tim Donaghy live on in the NBA? :shrug:

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
jesus. that's just ATROCIOUS. I don't usually like to blame referees and we did ourselves no favors going down big again and needing to play perfect ball down the stretch, but that call is total horse-****.
Agreed.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I mentioned it during the game. Also Oubre was clobbered twice along the baseline on an earlier play and there was no foul call.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mentioned it during the game. Also Oubre was clobbered twice along the baseline on an earlier play and there was no foul call.

Refs don't seem to like Oubre. There was also that game not long ago where one of the refs T'd him up for his normal head nod after a drive. That was something he's done multiple times a game, like a signature move of sorts, and he even spoke on it after the game. The way he brought it up could have been better because he basically said he'll get it rescinded rather than saying he'd appeal it. It's easy to see how he could come across as cocky or arrogant.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Refs don't seem to like Oubre. There was also that game not long ago where one of the refs T'd him up for his normal head nod after a drive. That was something he's done multiple times a game, like a signature move of sorts, and he even spoke on it after the game. The way he brought it up could have been better because he basically said he'll get it rescinded rather than saying he'd appeal it. It's easy to see how he could come across as cocky or arrogant.

"Like" should have nothing to do with it but that's today's NBA. The referees should be professional and do their job.