2020 Senior Bowl

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I don't love Josh Jones like a lot of people love Josh Jones. I don't understand why people think he is better than a 3rd rounder.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't love Josh Jones like a lot of people love Josh Jones. I don't understand why people think he is better than a 3rd rounder.
Denzel Mims’ stock is skyrocketingggggg. Never understood the Day 3 talk even before the season. Think he’ll jump as high as a high 2nd rounder.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
KJ Hill is in the Terry McLaurin mode. He’ll be undervalued on draft day and has a good chance to be a day 1 contributor.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
KJ Hill is in the Terry McLaurin mode. He’ll be undervalued on draft day and has a good chance to be a day 1 contributor.
Van Jefferson is that guy for me. How smooth he is in his routes and how he creates separation is exactly what I saw at the Senior Bowl last year from McLaurin. Does Jefferson have 4.3 speed to go with? We will see.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Van Jefferson is that guy for me. How smooth he is in his routes and how he creates separation is exactly what I saw at the Senior Bowl last year from McLaurin. Does Jefferson have 4.3 speed to go with? We will see.
Problem with Jefferson is he’s going to be 2 years older than Mims & Hill before the season starts, while not having the athleticism/ceiling they have. We pretty much have that player already in KeeSean.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Problem with Jefferson is he’s going to be 2 years older than Mims & Hill before the season starts, while not having the athleticism/ceiling they have. We pretty much have that player already in KeeSean.
That is why I need to see his speed at the combine because I didn't get a good read on it from what I have seen from him at Florida.

I like Mims. I like Raegor. I like Shenault. I like DVP. I like Pittman in round 3. I like Hodgins, QDavis and GDavis later in the draft. I am up in the air a bit on Aiyuk. Same with Justin Jefferson.

OP
OP
TheCardFan

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Hakeem Adeniji, OT/G, Kansas (6-4, 302)

He looked good at G today.

I thought Matt Peart played well at RT today too...really like him and he should be rising up draft boards.

Steele from Texas Tech had a really rough day. He moved back and forth from LT/RT and struggled badly.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm glad we don't desperately need a CB this year. Outside of Troy Pride everyone at the senior bowl looked awful.

There are some decent underclassmen in the top 2 rounds but doesn't look deep.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bradlee Anae put on a show. I don't know if he makes it to 3rd round, I hope ARZ lands him somewhere. Uche also looked good, he's a little undersized but he supposedly looked good rushing passer and in coverage this week. Two OLB pass rushers who could provide nice depth and maybe eventually start.

A lot of MICH kids in game. Patterson looked good at QB.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bradlee Anae put on a show. I don't know if he makes it to 3rd round, I hope ARZ lands him somewhere. Uche also looked good, he's a little undersized but he supposedly looked good rushing passer and in coverage this week. Two OLB pass rushers who could provide nice depth and maybe eventually start.

A lot of MICH kids in game. Patterson looked good at QB.

I like Uche because his name is also the sound QBs make when sacked.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rob Housler did not win the John Mackey Award... but whatever

Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic (6-5, 242)
While Trautman had a great week, Bryant wasn’t too far behind and made a strong case to be a top-three tight end in this class. The Mackey Award winner (as college football’s top tight end) continued the momentum from his senior season, and he did a great job during practices to uncover and finish. But maybe even more impressive was the way he handled himself as a blocker, especially in pass protection. He dropped his hips, used his hands to strike and didn’t allow defenders to get past him — Alabama’s Terrell Lewis tried to use his length to overpower the point of attack, but Bryant wasn’t fazed on this one-on-one rep. Considered a borderline top-100 draft pick coming into the week, it would be surprising if Bryant falls out of Day 2.

BTW

No love for Memphis RB Antonio Gibson hybris RB/WR. Watched this guy for 2 years and am enamored of his skill set.

Same goes for Memphis WR James Proche. Surprising Memphis QB Brady White was not on the Squad.

No props for WSU QB Anthony Gordon??????

Last edited:

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Jalen Hurts didn't seem to bring his practice game to the game. What would Bill Polian say? :devil::devil::devil::devil:

"
Jalen Hurts leaves Mobile with almost as many questions as when he arrived. The athleticism is obvious, but we saw many of the flaws that plagued him down the stretch for Oklahoma crop up on Saturday. When his first read wasn't there, his eyes would drop and he would look to run.

And when Hurts was a hair late letting it rip, he was punished; Bradley Anae had a huge game, in part because of this play:"

Last edited:

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW

No love for Memphis RB Antonio Gibson hybrid RB/WR. Watched this guy for 2 years and am enamored of his skill set.

Same goes for Memphis WR James Proche.

Surprising Memphis QB Brady White was not on the Squad.

No props for WSU QB Anthony Gordon??????

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Bradlee Anae put on a show. I don't know if he makes it to 3rd round, I hope ARZ lands him somewhere. Uche also looked good,

some comps:

Anae is a like Markus Golden -- doesnt have the athleticism some edge guys flash, but sheer hustle, physicality etc get the job done

i think he would be a good complement to CJ: Anae will set the edge in the run game as well.

Uche: lighter and faster. Has that flash you look for -- the question becomes if he is a liability in the run game

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm glad we don't desperately need a CB this year. Outside of Troy Pride everyone at the senior bowl looked awful.

Agreed. I am on the Lamar Jackson train but if ARZ is looking at a CB this offseason due to Alford's inability to stay on the field the last 2 years then we may have to take him in Round 2 because after a good showing in Mobile he probably moved up from Round 3.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Agreed. I am on the Lamar Jackson train but if ARZ is looking at a CB this offseason due to Alford's inability to stay on the field the last 2 years then we may have to take him in Round 2 because after a good showing in Mobile he probably moved up from Round 3.
I mean to be fair, literally the top 4 SR CBs dropped out from the senior bowl in Jeff Gladney, Kristian Fulton, Damon Arnette, & Trevon Diggs. All the while that Bryce Hall is injured.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I mean to be fair, literally the top 4 SR CBs dropped out from the senior bowl in Jeff Gladney, Kristian Fulton, Damon Arnette, & Trevon Diggs. All the while that Bryce Hall is injured.
Fair enough, true. I like Jackson and Diggs because they are long, outside CB's who can line up opposite Peterson. To me Murphy belongs in slot with his size as he struggled on the outside.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I like Fulton and Gladney but not sold on Arnette and Diggs

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jones was killing it all week long. Plus he is 6'5" 310lbs and very athletic.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose