Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just gets better and better with the drops

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I know anything can happen but the Chiefs are going to lose this game I'm almost positive ..... Although now that I said that they'll stage a comeback LOL

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Neither Jackson, Murray, or Josh Allen have shown they can beat a team from the pocket. That's what it takes to win in the playoffs and be successful in the NFL. Being a dual threat is nice, but until you can beat a team with your arm more so than your legs, they'll struggle in the playoffs. They can win in the regular season but the playoffs are a whole different game.

Look at the past SB winning QB's. I can't remember one that beat you with his legs over his arm. Wilson may be one but that team was all defense and running game and an aberration. Kind of like when Trent Dilfer won.

Or one can say that teams which are not able to run the ball or stop the run do not win in the playoffs. So yes, the QBs were not able to run of course, because their running backs were not either. Dalvin Cook was not able to run so the Vikings lose. Derrick Henry was able to run and the Titans win. Russel Wilson if called a pocket passer had a rushing attack if it was not him when they went to the Super Bowl... and why people still fault Carroll for not giving the ball to Lynch close to the goal line for a win when they were able to run

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
How many KC fans started making plans for next weeks home game after the game last night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
They should've gone for it on fourth down and try to go for the dagger.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once again Andy confused his play call sheet with his Chinese Restaurant take out menu.

You must be registered for see images attach

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are technically up 3 scores with 2 point conversions. That was an opportunity to step on their throats and they chickened out IMO.

Yea I’ll call it 4 scores.. Considering the probability of converting three successful two point conversions

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave