Steelers at Cardinals Gameday thread 12-8-19

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
But Duck wasn’t the number one overall pick. The talent gap on the field should look considerably bigger, but today, Duck made better decisions within the pocket, even when it collapsed. Murray got happy feet and forced a number of bad throws that didn’t need to be thrown.
Okay and one is playing against a top 5 defense with little offensive talent and the other is facing the worst pass defense in the league with the help of a good run game. These comparisons don't happen in a vacuum and if Kyler could play a game against our defense he would probably have about 300 passing, 100 rushing and a total of like 4-5 TDs (especially with the talent of most of the other offenses in the league).

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If we end up with a shot a Chase Young, we have to get him....otherwise we need to be trading down in the draft and drafting 4 lineman in the first 2-3 rounds of the draft.

If we keep Humphries around because "he wasn't that bad"....or Shipley around be "he wasn't a disaster"....we are dooming Murray in the future.

We also need 2 D-Lineman.

Trade down in the first. Draft 2 O-Line and 2 D-Line in the first 3 rounds

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ever watch the Cardinals play the Cowboys at Sun Devil Stadium.

hell the Suns are good this year and the arena was filled with Laker fans chanting MVP for Anthony Davis
Ehh. The Suns have a ways to go to earn back all the old charm of the good ole days.. but I'll agree, it's always been a fair weather fan state.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's in the perfect place.
I'll lol about that one..cause it's true about us folks..but I think km can succeed in the long term. I think we can all agree that we have seen flashes and stretches of that this season.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He may meddle a bit, but he's nothing like those others....nothing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Maybe.. maybe not. We still only know what we know.. either way, we can agree it starts with that dude. Let's hope he can right the ship over the long haul

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ever watch the Cardinals play the Cowboys at Sun Devil Stadium.

hell the Suns are good this year and the arena was filled with Laker fans chanting MVP for Anthony Davis
One of my early memories as a kid was at SDS and seeing the terrible towels all around us as kordell Stewart beat us.

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
Little kid football 2 weeks in a row. 6 game losing streak. The entire organization needs to wear it.

At this point I don’t have much more confidence in the state of the team than I did at this point last season.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Yep reality.

I stated the day we hired Kliff, he was a poor game manager with timeouts & situational football. It reared it’s ugly head once again today & continues to be almost a weekly problem.
Mike, the reality is we drafted Kyler for plays like that. He can run and should have run for the TD. KK is expecting KM to make that run if is there.