R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2019)

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I see a creative offense executing a good level, with a patchwork line deficient in top tier talent. All good signs. I see a rookie head coach performing well above the mean for a rookie head coach, who is still prone to in game mis management.

I also see a horrific secondary, completely unable to stop anything or anyone at anytime. Im just not smart enough to know if its from players not performing, or garbage coaching. My guts say coaching, with a talent deficient defence to boot.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I see a creative offense executing a good level, with a patchwork line deficient in top tier talent. All good signs. I see a rookie head coach performing well above the mean for a rookie head coach, who is still prone to in game mis management.

I also see a horrific secondary, completely unable to stop anything or anyone at anytime. Im just not smart enough to know if its from players not performing, or garbage coaching. My guts say coaching, with a talent deficient defence to boot.
Wait are you trying to think and actually make a point about the Cardinals? That's not what ASFN is all about. You are supposed to make nonsensical posts with little thought. Make a dumb comment about Kingsbury getting fired from Texas Tech. That's what you do around here. You aren't supposed to actually post anything that matters.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Obviously, there is a lot to be positive about this season, but if a game comes down to our offense needing a first down or our defense needing to stop a first down - who is confident in our chances? :shrug:

So frustrating.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Obviously, there is a lot to be positive about this season, but if a game comes down to our offense needing a first down or our defense needing to stop a first down - who is confident in our chances? :shrug:

So frustrating.
Yeah man, just fire Kingsbury. Now we know why he was fired at Texas Tech. That would be BRILLIANT. Instead of building on the dumpster fire from last year and realize this is a work in progress, let's blow it up again. No one would hire Kingsbury if we fire him. No one right? This team is so lost. Fire everyone. Cut everyone. There are no positives, right? We all expected a 12 win playoff season and this is unacceptable.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah man, just fire Kingsbury. Now we know why he was fired at Texas Tech. That would be BRILLIANT. Instead of building on the dumpster fire from last year and realize this is a work in progress, let's blow it up again. No one would hire Kingsbury if we fire him. No one right? This team is so lost. Fire everyone. Cut everyone. There are no positives, right? We all expected a 12 win playoff season and this is unacceptable.

I've never mentioned anything about Kingsbury, how he did in college, or that he should be fired now. Keep ranting though.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I mean.. youre close...:)

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Bad coaching, bad talent, and I'll keep bringing up Kingsbury's inability to coach us into a win until he starts to show he can do anything different.

If KK was winning and looking any different than he did, I wouldn't be saying this. We are a losing team that is losing just like his old team.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
No one in college football hired him. Not sure why you think they'd hire him in the NFL. I'm sure that 3-7-1 record has other teams drooling for their chance to have him take over their franchise.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Bad coaching, bad talent, and I'll keep bringing up Kingsbury's inability to coach us into a win until he starts to show he can do anything different.

If KK was winning and looking any different than he did, I wouldn't be saying this. We are a losing team that is losing just like his old team.

Yep Kingsburys call to blitz in the red zone was stupid!

(This is how ridiculous you look. The defense is the problem).

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

This I agree with. I wonder, though, if Kliff is so clueless and inept about the defense on his own team that he couldn't tell VJ not to blitz? You are 100% correct, Kliff did not make that defensive play call.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

(This is how ridiculous you look. The defense is the problem).
Dude, I don't know how hard of a concept this is to grasp. You shouldn't get hired for a job if you only know to do half of it, and can't even manage the people who are supposed experts.

Please explain to me which winning coaches in this league do not have any responsibility for their defense or game management.

He is a glorified offensive coordinator.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Dude, I don't know how hard of a concept this is to grasp. You shouldn't get hired for a job if you only know to do half of it, and can't even manage the people who are supposed experts.

Please explain to me which winning coaches in this league do not have any responsibility for their defense or game management.

He is a glorified offensive coordinator.

He has the responsibility, but he isnt making the playcall. The defense sucks, but the offense is fine.