PP21 cannot be traded

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was actually surprised they threw at him at all and twice to that FA WR who caught the ball. I thnk PP was surprised too.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even though I do agree in general.. his only contribution today was the blitz. Go figure.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
All depends if he wants to re-sign with the team when contract is up? If not you got to trade him unless they slap a tag on him?

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’ll be happy as long as he’s a mentor to Murphy.. the football playing part, not the illegal substance taking part.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Peterson and Jones are HOF players in thier prime, they arent going anywhere. We are on the verge. Just having peterson in the game taking the top option away gave our pass rushers more time to get to the qb. Boom 8 sacks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
he finally makes a tackle => sack and there are some that still complain...

Yes you trade him for 2#1st and a 3rd but else, you don't if they are low ones you even think about 2#1st and a 2nd but else really. not in the next 3 years and PP can switch to safty and be probably good another 3 years after he gets to slow for a CB

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
All depends if he wants to re-sign with the team when contract is up? If not you got to trade him unless they slap a tag on him?
I am pretty confident that if we are winning, he will want to be a part of it. There was a similar concern once upon a time with Fitzgerald. Then Arians came in and it all worked out.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I would be trying to extend him this off-season and if it is apparent that he has no intention of resigning with us after his contract runs out than I would trade him in the off-season.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
I am pretty confident that if we are winning, he will want to be a part of it. There was a similar concern once upon a time with Fitzgerald. Then Arians came in and it all worked out.
Perhaps? PP has diva tendencies and seems bent against the organization over his recent suspension. Im hoping winning cures all hurt feelings but I doubt it?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
he finally makes a tackle => sack and there are some that still complain...

Yes you trade him for 2#1st and a 3rd but else, you don't if they are low ones you even think about 2#1st and a 2nd but else really. not in the next 3 years and PP can switch to safty and be probably good another 3 years after he gets to slow for a CB
He's primed to have a similar back half of his career as Charles Woodson.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Perhaps? PP has diva tendencies and seems bent against the organization over his recent suspension. Im hoping winning cures all hurt feelings but I doubt it?
Meh, I think his initial griping about the franchise, regarding his bonus and suspension, was just him lashing out with emotion...Deep down he knows he's the only person to blame for his suspension.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Alford is coming back soon and Byron Murphy has exceeded my wildest expectations STARTING FROM DAY 1. Let Peterson finish out his time here with the franchise. But don’t trade him. The Murphy selection may be one of the biggest steals of the last 20 years. I am thinking Boldin, Dockett, Dansby level pick

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Alford is coming back soon and Byron Murphy has exceeded my wildest expectations STARTING FROM DAY 1. Let Peterson finish out his time here with the franchise. But don’t trade him. The Murphy selection may be one of the biggest steals of the last 20 years. I am thinking Boldin, Dockett, Dansby level pick

Alford probably won’t be close to 100% at any point this season but he could still provide a boost. He played thru injuries last year and wasn’t very good.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
It sucks to lose when you are a top competitor. It is even worse when you don't believe in the direction of the organization you work in. As the winning continues, Peterson will be more comfortable with the idea of staying. Murray and Kingsbury are both young and if we win, they will be around for awhile.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Don't count on Alford amounting to anything more than a depth player. He wasn't good prior to the injury.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
It sucks to lose when you are a top competitor. It is even worse when you don't believe in the direction of the organization you work in. As the winning continues, Peterson will be more comfortable with the idea of staying. Murray and Kingsbury are both young and if we win, they will be around for awhile.
You got more faith in PP than I do but I hope you're right.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
You got more faith in PP than I do but I hope you're right.