Which addition are you most excited about?

Which addition are you most excited about?

• DE Cassius Marsh

Votes: 33 57.9%
  • CB Kevin Peterson

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • S Charles Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DL Jonathan Bullard

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • OT Justin Murray

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • OT Brett Toth

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I think Marsh and Bullard will be ok rotation players.

I think the CBs can help on special teams but hope we aren't relying on them to be defensive contributers.

And we are in big trouble if either of the OTs claimed need to see significant playing time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In the second half of the season when we get the two CB's back, Kevin Peterson will help that position become the deepest on the team, passing the WR's. And I'm not only talking about this year, but in the future, as well. JMO.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
I’ve always liked tatted up Marsh screaming down the field on ST or making TFL / sack on defense. Also can’t beat the roundhouse kick after a big play. I think he’ll definitely contribute!

Here was something I found interesting yesterday from Gambo on Twitter:

“OT Justin Murray may have been the top player cut. Cleveland really wanted him. He’s legit and versatile, can play 4 different positions.”

Not sure I agree given stops on four teams in two years, but I guess we’ll find out soon enough when Hump and/or Gilbert miss time as they usually do. Maybe Kugler sees something others don’t.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
In the second half of the season when we get the two CB's back, Kevin Peterson will help that position become the deepest on the team, passing the WR's. And I'm not only talking about this year, but in the future, as well. JMO.
There is no guarantee Alford returns. It is being sold to fans Alford will return.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Since none of these guys has done anything for us (yet), it's hard to get excited until they do something.

That said, I'm hopeful that we've improved our depth and filled roster needs. I also hope we add Sloter to join Anderson on the PS as 2nd QB

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I’ve always liked tatted up Marsh screaming down the field on ST or making TFL / sack on defense. Also can’t beat the roundhouse kick after a big play. I think he’ll definitely contribute!

My main memory of Marsh is the shot of him, Wilson and Carroll on the sideline reacting to a missed PAT against the Cards that would have given them the lead.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Suggs is 37? I was thinking Suggs was 35ish.

Marsh is decent depth.

Peters and Jones are formidable.

Most of all, does Vance Joseph know how to create mismatches like Bowles used to do?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Arz, I'm just going with what I've read. And that was that Alford will be back mid-year. Unfortunately, I'm not only not a doctor, but I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express, last night.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t know why I feel this but I think Suggs will be a major disappointment. I do hope I’m wrong.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Don’t know why I feel this but I think Suggs will be a major disappointment. I do hope I’m wrong.
??? He is a 35 year old edge player who lacks speed...what did you think we are getting?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard