OT - Andrew Luck retires

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whoa. You don't see people give up that kind of money every day.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
What a damn joke. Again this is why most athletes don’t like fans. The second they aren’t useful all that love turns to flat out hate.

Look at this board when Palmer started to struggle or when Veldaheer moved to right tackle it was brutal.

Exactly, total lack of class... I am sure it took a lot for him to make that decision and he deserves respect for his well being

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
talk about a bombshell

the doctors botching his surgery was horrific.

Maybe the best college QB I’ve ever seen live( I’m 37)

Botching surgery?

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is all on the Colts FO. They let Andrew get the crap beat out of him. Keim should take note and move Heaven and Earth to beef up the O line.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mods - I think we set a record for duplicate thread-topics that weren't Cardinal-related. You might want to combine the 3 threads on Luck.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Somewhere Ryan Grigson checked into witness protection program.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
What a damn joke. Again this is why most athletes don’t like fans. The second they aren’t useful all that love turns to flat out hate.

Look at this board when Palmer started to struggle or when Veldaheer moved to right tackle it was brutal.

I’ve never blamed athletes for not giving a crap about the fans. I probably wouldn’t either

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Doesn’t surprise me all that much, maybe the timing of it. He was probably the most injury-prone qb in the history of the nfl. Damn shame though, was a class act for a league full of knuckleheads.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve never blamed athletes for not giving a crap about the fans. I probably wouldn’t either

I see what you're saying to an extent. However the fans are what generate their ability to make the living they do and afford them the lifestyle they very much enjoy. You have to find a happy medium IMO.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I see what you're saying to an extent. However the fans are what generate their ability to make the living they do and afford them the lifestyle they very much enjoy. You have to find a happy medium IMO.

Have you been in the stands of an NFL game? I flat out won’t go anymore and I would never take my daughter to one.