Preseason week 3: Arizona Cardinals @ Minnesota Vikings GameDay Thread. 08/24/19

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Keesean looks like a legit NFL receiver. If he doesn't become a productive NFL receiver, I will be surprised.

I by no means right now think Johnson is some kind of superstar but like I said before there is a lot of Frank Sanders in him and you need a dependable guy like that :raccoon:

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
LOL stupid call by Zimmer. Looked like he was down before the ball was ripped out

There were like 3 angles of the ball being out while he was nearly all the way upright. I have no idea how that was missed on the field AND the review, it wasn't even a close call. Hopefully the refs get their act together in the regular season.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
There were like 3 angles of the ball being out while he was nearly all the way upright. I have no idea how that was missed on the field AND the review, it wasn't even a close call. Hopefully the refs get their act together in the regular season.

LOL I have no idea where you get this! The replays didn't show any where near conclusive evidence that it was a fumble.

You're wrong.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1 fitz
2 kirk
3 keesean johnson
4 crabatree
5 byrd
6 isabella
7 butler(IR)

i can see keesean being the first receiver at the end of the season

i think kirk is not a complete receiver
Crabtree just ruins everything. Ugh. Sherfield should be here.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm watching NBC channel kpnx. Wolfe and Pasche announcing. This the feed your talking about?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose