R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2019)

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean, I won't be outraged all year. I don't expect us to do anything of note, and will get to be real excited if things go right. I'm expecting the Steve Spurrier/Chip Kelly experience.
Tbh I dont think it will be that good remember KK didnt have their resume

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
" I see through the lies of the cardinals, I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to the new empire. You don't know the power of the dark side!" :devil:

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was hoping Rosen was the real deal but now I hope Murray leads us to a Super Bowl win. Que será. . .

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hereby abdicate the throne and title of Emperor of the Dark Side. Don't get me wrong, I still think there's probably a 75% chance this entire off-season just blows up in #MillerKeim's face, but there's also probably a 25% chance it's pure genius and we enter a whole new world of Cardinals football at the forefront of the NFL.

Okay... maybe it's 85% to 15%, but for some reason, I'm going to just look at the brightest side of the things going into the year, mostly because for the first time in at least three years I DO think there is a universe where there is a possible upside. The last three years I was excited for football every season, but to be honest, not all that excited for Cardinals football. Each team had REALLY low ceilings, IMO and ended up doing exactly what I expected them to while boring the ever living piss out of me.

I'm just excited to see what happens this year because I have no clue what's coming. Haven't felt that way in a long time.
Calling my shot. Post of the year.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Dropping off my bags, hopefully the bell boy doesn't lose them this time and my rooms ready.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I prefer to stand so Kyler can't see what we are doing in here.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Nice to be back see a couple new faces, Friday is the pot luck please don’t forget. We don’t want what happened last year all we had was ambrosia salad and cold chili.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
“It’s pretty-boy football,” Joyner told Lisa Salters. “It don’t allow the defense to play the game physical like the game’s meant to be. When you go against an offense like that, you got to introduce that physicality to them because they don’t want to do that.”

Asked how to accomplish that, Joyner said: “Run that kind of offense out of the NFL.”

.....well, there is that. I wonder why he would say this? Its not like our team cannot draft offensive and defensive linemen, and constantly bring in undersized football players.

And at least this system won in college.....

Oh wait...

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
“It’s pretty-boy football,” Joyner told Lisa Salters. “It don’t allow the defense to play the game physical like the game’s meant to be. When you go against an offense like that, you got to introduce that physicality to them because they don’t want to do that.”

Asked how to accomplish that, Joyner said: “Run that kind of offense out of the NFL.”

.....well, there is that. I wonder why he would say this? Its not like our team cannot draft offensive and defensive linemen, and constantly bring in undersized football players.

And at least this system won in college.....

Oh wait...

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy
By this logic any team that throws a lot could be considered "pretty-boy football". The NFL rules give a huge advantage to teams that throw the football and as long as this offense can create good matchups than it will have as good a chance at working as any other.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hey is this a silver lining thread? Becauae the darkside would be a step up from what we saw laat night. Our defense is so bad....no wonder Kyler is lighting up practice. Only thing Im hoping. Is KK is hiding everything right now.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
So we gotta be looking OT with our top 5 pick right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
The entire board seems to have collapsed while I was gone. I hope Saturday brings some bright spots so we can at least argue about my favorite topic again.

I only got to check in by phone while I was gone. But it seems like we're already burnt out.