This Week's OTA's

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes the whole session but allowed to report only on the first 20 minutes.

Monday’s on-field session is scheduled to begin at 11:05 a.m. and end around 12:40 p.m., and reporters will be allowed to watch the entire practice. We can only report on what we witnessed during the first 20 minutes, however, which means we probably won’t be allowed to mention how many times we see rookie quarterback Kyler Murray running the offense out of the shotgun formation

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes the whole session but allowed to report only on the first 20 minutes.

Monday’s on-field session is scheduled to begin at 11:05 a.m. and end around 12:40 p.m., and reporters will be allowed to watch the entire practice. We can only report on what we witnessed during the first 20 minutes, however, which means we probably won’t be allowed to mention how many times we see rookie quarterback Kyler Murray running the offense out of the shotgun formation

100% of the time.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That pic is in Tempe, right? What are those white puffy things in the sky?

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Rueben Foster went down today. Got me a little nervous about our players practicing today.:help:

No kidding.

I'm probably the least superstitious person on the board, but I still cringe when anyone even mentions the I word.

Thanks for all the awesome updates and photos Ronin. The Okla AFSN group owes you lunch if you're ever in town sir. Let us know please.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last time 3 of our biggest superstars didnt show up in OTAs was like, when we were permanent garbage. No?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson