Rumor: Patrick Peterson to be traded or not or maybe

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
This team has shown zero signs to be anything like the suns outside of the wilks thing.

I wish I could share your opinion or optimism on the matter. I just hope we get this PP and Murray-Rosen saga done and over with after this week so we can all focus on what really matters.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I know that Football and sports in general is a business but it's still a really bad look to have so many guys come out and trash this organization. The Suns are a dumpster fire and I really hope that we don't see our precious Cardinals ever get to that level of dysfunction.

Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu, and Darnell Dockett got paid handsomely for their time at AZ.

Pretty sure players around the league care more about that.

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu, and Darnell Dockett got paid handsomely for their time at AZ.

Pretty sure players around the league care more about that.

Still not a good look IMO.

I just hope Keim doesn't get himself another DUI or this off-season will be one of the worst in a long time.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Dante

All Star
Reaction score

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just another brilliant smokescreen by Keim! Oh you clever devil you..

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Posted by Mike Florio on April 23, 2019, 12:06 PM EDT
You must be registered for see images

Getty Images

Antonio Bryant has definitely found a way to make himself relevant in recent days.

He has taken a break from banging the “Cardinals won’t draft Kyler Murray” drum to suggest that the Cardinals have shipped defensive back Patrick Peterson to the Chiefs.

A source with direct knowledge as to whether such a deal had gone down tells PFT that no deal has gone down between the Cardinals and the Chiefs, and that there has been “zero dialogue” between the two teams. Another source made it clear that something is happening, and that Peterson could indeed be out of Arizona, soon.

So stay tuned. The top-10 pick in 2011 and one of the few remaining faces of the franchise could be playing for another team. Even if it’s not the Chiefs.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
That's not surprising. If PP were being traded to the Cheifs be would he celebrating, not complaining. Its probably the Raiders, Giants, or Redskins imo.

I thought the same thing. He wouldn't be upset to be traded to that team, a move to what he considers a non-contender however wouldn't go over real well.

I am wondering though if it isn't about a trade and more about he expected a new high $$ contract and the team said no.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But if you were the brass, and you werent being offered firsts, you dont trade him. Simple as that.

Agree but You stated in your initial post of you should get more than a first which in my personal opinion is laughable

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave