Official 2019 Free Agency

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Although we're all scattered around, most cardinal fans are in the mountain time zone in Arizona I think? Anyways, it's 11:35 pm here in the eastern time zone & legal player tampering begins in less than 30 minutes when it officially becomes march 11th. Rumors & reports start to break all day & I'm so pumped for cardinal news.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The unofficial start of 2019 NFL free agency begins today, Monday, March 11 at 12:00 PM Eastern. In an (unsuccessful) attempt to curb all the illegal tampering that goes on before free agency, the NFL has decided to designate a window for legal tampering for the seventh year in a row. Actual NFL free agency does not officially begin until Wednesday, March 13 at 4:00 PM ET, but a “negotiating period” or “legal tampering period” as it’s come to be known begins today at noon.
https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...s-philadelphia-eagles-begin-start-time-update

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Field Yates

@FieldYates

Starting today at noon EST and continuing until 4 PM EST on Wednesday, NFL teams can engage in negotiations with the agents for free agents. No deals can be formally agreed to, but the groundwork for the open market is laid.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Field Yates

@FieldYates

Starting today at noon EST and continuing until 4 PM EST on Wednesday, NFL teams can engage in negotiations with the agents for free agents. No deals can be formally agreed to, but the groundwork for the open market is laid.
I don't know if it is harder to post tweets this way but I really appreciate these ones. Twitter is blocked at work but these copy and pastes I can see.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^^
For those who can't see it....Rapoport is reporting Oakland is a strong candidate to land Trent Brown. "they are willing to spend big"

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mike Garafolo

@MikeGarafolo

#Buccaneers LB Kwon Alexander texted a group of his Tampa teammates a short while ago telling them he's going to miss them, source says. We'll see where he winds up but he's obviously not expecting it to be Tampa. Deal expected to be in the $12m/$13m per year range.

That is steep. Cardinals will not be in the hunt if this is the case.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson