OT: NFC championship Rams at Saints 1-20-19

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That just sucked. That was such an amazing kick, it was good from 70 plus, but nobody cares because that no call on the PI against the Rams earlier was so aggregious.

How do they miss that he didn't just face guard he ran into the guy lowering the shoulder, the ball was a backshoulder throw it's definitely catchable.

Just stunning they missed that call.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Now get ready for a Patriots and Rams Super Bowl.That's likely what the league wants.I have no doubt zebras will help if needed as usual.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay. I officially will be rooting for whoever plays the Rams. Even if it’s the Patriots. The Saints got hosed . A whole season down the drain because not one ref had the balls to make a call.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
That just sucked. That was such an amazing kick, it was good from 70 plus, but nobody cares because that no call on the PI against the Rams earlier was so aggregious.

How do they miss that he didn't just face guard he ran into the guy lowering the shoulder, the ball was a backshoulder throw it's definitely catchable.

Just stunning they missed that call.

Also missed a face mask on Goff that would’ve given LA 1st and goal from the 1 as well as a horse collar. Penalties need to be reviewed somehow.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Saints fans blowing whistles is pretty weak.

If there was someone dumb enough to waste all that money on conf champ tickets just to get ejected security would have booted them already. Ifcards were playing for sb bid and I could whistle like that I would be doing it also.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Okay. I officially will be rooting for whoever plays the Rams. Even if it’s the Patriots. The Saints got hosed . A whole season down the drain because not one ref had the balls to make a call.
yep. they are making the super bowl unwatchable.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also missed a face mask on Goff that would’ve given LA 1st and goal from the 1 as well as a horse collar. Penalties need to be reviewed somehow.

I don't think it was but it was also very close to a blow to the head on Fowler against Brees on the INT that flipped the game. I think it was legal though.

Remember the complaining about the no call against us in the Packers win a few years ago where Rodgers wouldn't go down, spun and then it was a blow the head by might Mike our little blitzing CB?

But that PI was on a whole other level the refs are watching the ball how do they miss that.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't mind calling a loose game and letting tick tack go. I also don't look at missed calls personal fouls or ones that didn't affect the outcome of a play as a big deal. I hate seeing when egregious calls are made or missed in big moments because it muddies the water on the victory.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Helmet to helmet ....not looking for the ball....hitting WR way before ball gets there. All the signs and they can't pull the flag. What a joke. Could have been our team. League better address it

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's all over except for the complaints. Time to head over to the Chiefs / Patriots thread.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The refs are the NFC Champs not the Lambs!!!

The NFL should be embarrassed at what took place on the field today, no ifs, ands or buts!!! I’m sure the apology letter the Saints will receive will make them feel better lol

freaking embarrassing!

Last edited: