Worst Team In Football

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't bother to pay for Direct TV and my wife is a Chiefs fan.. Mahommes is a BEAST and although I am unfortunately always going to be a Cardinal fan lord I wish I could change my mind cause THAT guy is AMAZING! He's just so matter of fact and I kept thinking gee I wish the Cardinals had him then I think, no, no one should wish that on someone.

Had him on the bench in fantasy. :(

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Only team we might give a fight to is the Lions tbh

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. I kept it on because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing

We were driving back from California and listening to it on the radio. This morning while getting coffee, the Circle K guy asked if we were going to the game. We said no, that we knew what would happen. Still, I never thought it would be THAT bad. Crossing mid-field after the two-minute warning? Just over 109 yards of offense? Five, was it, first downs?

And they change nothing. Just keep going with it.

At least we know we have a decent punter.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems pretty dismal right now. No doubt. But we just played one of the best teams in the league.

Let's see how we look at home next week before we start jumping out of windows.

Um, we watched the Redskins pummel us last week and they quickly lost at home to the Colts.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
This is a coaching issue number one then a quarterback issue number two. If Rosen starts next week and we still see nothing but short check down football we know to fire the OC immediately. There is no excuse for play this bad when a team has as much talent as the Cards do.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
This is a coaching issue number one then a quarterback issue number two. If Rosen starts next week and we still see nothing but short check down football we know to fire the OC immediately. There is no excuse for play this bad when a team has as much talent as the Cards do.

Heck, put Glennon in to test that scenario

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe you’re overrating our talent as well.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The question is do we trust his evaluation?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
when previous redbird coaches made that proclamation...turned out they only meant the players...so I guess we will get to see how thorough this coach actually is

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
It seems pretty dismal right now. No doubt. But we just played one of the best teams in the league.

Are you kidding? This team is abysmal. If LoyalRam likes your post, enough said

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score

We also got creamed by the Redskins who got trashed at home by the Colts. Admit the Cardinals suck. I'd clean house now, this team is HORRIBLE

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My friend, a Broncos fan, was complaining about her team. I asked her "how many time did you cross midfield today? Was it more than once? Okay then."