2018 EuroLeague Final Four

OP
OP
ColdPickleNachos

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My takeaways:

• Doncic is an underrated athlete. His size and physicality have a noticeable impact on the game and he is very fast with the ball.
  • He looked good on defense for this game at least.
  • I see no reason why he can't play point guard on offense in the NBA. He ran point this game more often than not, particularly in the second half when Real pulled away.
  • I was very high on Doncic coming into this game, but am even higher on him after watching this game.
  • I think he would fit in well with the Suns roster.
  • That said, I'd still have him at #2 behind Ayton.

Last edited:

rocker

Reaction score
My takeaways:

• Doncic is an underrated athlete. His size and physicality have a noticeable impact on the game and he is very fast with the ball.
  • I see no reason why he can't play point guard on offense in the NBA. He ran point this game more often than not, particularly in the second half when Real pulled away.
  • I was very high on Doncic coming into this game, but am even higher on him after watching this game.

Very good scout report:clapping:

Errntknght

Reaction score
For what it's worth, he was talking to Bogdan (6'6) after the game and Doncic looked at least a couple inches taller. I've seen him listed anywhere from 6'6 to 6'8. Looks like a legit 6'8.

His height is listed as 1.99 meters which converts to 6'6.35". Of course there no reason to believe the metric measurement is particularly accurate.

OP
OP
ColdPickleNachos

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
His height is listed as 1.99 meters which converts to 6'6.35". Of course there no reason to believe the metric measurement is particularly accurate.

I'm going off of recollection here, so I apologize if wrong...but I think the NBA tends to list heights as players' heights with shoes and Europe tends not to factor in that extra inch and a half or so.

Kristaps was listed at 7'1 in Europe, for instance.

rocker

Reaction score
I can imagine Vlade, Sarver, Jones and Duffy eating tommorow some good cevapcici, drinking a little bit of rakija and talking about draft. Didn't Suns pick Bogdanovic in 2014 and then sell the rights over to Kings?

Last edited:

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
4-12 shooting, -4 plus/minus.

I'm not saying he's not going to be a good a player, but people hype up his performances like they are his soccer mom.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can imagine Vlade, Sarver, Jones and Duffy eating tommorow some good cevapcici, drinking a little bit of rakija and talking about draft. Didn't Suns pick Bogdanovic in 2014 and then sell the rights over to Kings?

Traded the rights in the Marquese Chriss trade on draft day 2016. We gave up 2 picks later in that same draft and Bogdan for #8 to select Chriss.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
4-12 shooting, -4 plus/minus.

I'm not saying he's not going to be a good a player, but people hype up his performances like they are his soccer mom.
I am starting to see that a lot as well. It makes it very difficult to assess how much to consider other peoples opinions on the guy. Especially considering he is still playing games and we have nothing left to watch for the college guys.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
My takeaways:

Was this the first time you watched him for an entire game? Amazing how quickly you can see that the top three knocks on him are simply not true. That kid is gonna be a hell of a player.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No they did not. They traded the rights in order to draft Chriss.