Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO)

RASTA14

Reaction score
when does the new season start? i have been waiting for news but i guess i missed it.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
The season has finally started and all I can say is welcome back Larry. This episode was so freaking funny. I sure hope there is a way to keep Bam-Bam on the show. This was a fantastic way to start the new season and I cannot wait to see the Seinfeld reunion.

OP
OP
Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Last night's episode was great. Just what I needed after getting back from the Cardinals game.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loved the first two episodes so far...last night's was hilarious.

The end with the accident, and then Larry trying to get the knife out of the package almost made me die laughing. Great stuff!

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
This season has started out great. This episode had some fantastic moments. For some reason when Larry finds out what Lewis' girlfriend did and said 'how gentile' I lost it. No idea why that made me laugh so hard. Ton of great stuff and glad to see Leon is gonna stay.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Loved the first two episodes so far...last night's was hilarious.

The end with the accident, and then Larry trying to get the knife out of the package almost made me die laughing. Great stuff!

Fantastic episode! Maybe the best of the series. Yeah, the knife thing at the end was really clever. And Larry's line about second-hand semen had me laughing out loud for so long I had to pause the tivo for about 5 minutes.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This show is so good, it's completely made me forget Funkhauser is Super Dave Osborne.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
While this episode didn't seem to be as laugh out loud funny as the previous 2 episodes I think it was fantastic. It was great to see the old cast back together and the scene with Larry and Jason Alexander was absolutly fantastic. This was the perfect set up for the rest of this story arc.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I really liked this season. It was great to see the Seinfeld "reunion" scenes and the whole cast together again. I though the last episode was very fitting of a series finale if in fact it turns out to be the last episode of the series.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
Larry is back! First episode of season 8 aired last night and it was just as good as the last season on Curb. In fact the tampon scene was one of the funniest scenes I've ever seen on Curb.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Larry is back! First episode of season 8 aired last night and it was just as good as the last season on Curb. In fact the tampon scene was one of the funniest scenes I've ever seen on Curb.

yeah, that was a really funny season premiere.

OP
OP
Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
bern your enthusiasm on SNL tonight was brilliant!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
This is pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good news!!! 14 THOR!

OP
OP
Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Season 9, Episode 8 was amazing. All the callbacks and the nod to the Seinfeld finale...hilarious!

OP
OP
Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
That was the first episode this season that truly felt like a great Curb episode.

Agreed! Felt like a season finale.

I love how he’s treated that kid, too, but I lost it when we pinned him down and told him what was about to happen. Lmao.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard