Come at me, bro

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kaepernick regains confidence in loss

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Kaepernick-regains-confidence-in-loss-6565567.php

The 49ers made a stand for their season Sunday night on national television. They ended up on the losing end, with their hearts broken. But at least they showed that they actually had hearts — along with fight and resiliency — which was a lot more than they had revealed in the previous three weeks combined.

The 49ers lost 30-27 to the New York Giants. Colin Kaepernick, showing flashes of his past brilliance, led the team on what appeared to be a game-winning touchdown drive.

But — and you can question the coaching strategy if you so desire — the 49ers left way too much time on the clock for Eli Manning, who has two rings that prove how much he knows about comeback victories. Manning led his team down the field to score with 21 second remaining.

The 49ers fall to 1-4, with four straight losses.

“We still have 11 more games,” said Kaepernick, who has been under siege for two weeks. “We still have the opportunity to go 12-4.”

:biglaugh:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Colin Kaepernick will not to return to 49ers in 2016, report says

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colin-kaepernick-not-return-49ers-164451449.html

After a dismal start to the season, a fractured locker room, and pathetic play, the 49ers are done with quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

According to CBS Sports, it is virtually certain Kaepernick will not be back in San Francisco in 2016 due to a frayed relationship between him and the upper management of the Niners.

Despite being almost a year removed from his $114 million contract extension, Kaepernick sat on the bench Sunday and watched backup Blaine Gabbert lead the 49ers to a win over the Falcons.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Colin Kaepernick will not to return to 49ers in 2016, report says

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colin-kaepernick-not-return-49ers-164451449.html

After a dismal start to the season, a fractured locker room, and pathetic play, the 49ers are done with quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

According to CBS Sports, it is virtually certain Kaepernick will not be back in San Francisco in 2016 due to a frayed relationship between him and the upper management of the Niners.

Despite being almost a year removed from his $114 million contract extension, Kaepernick sat on the bench Sunday and watched backup Blaine Gabbert lead the 49ers to a win over the Falcons.

I think Carolina is the obvious team to trade for him so they can use him as the backup to Newton. He's one of the few guys who could run that system.

He's not as good as Cam but it's the perfect system for him.

Doubt he'd want to be a backup at his age though.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We're on.

Since we're at it, let me make a prediction to that game also.

20-17 Niners

Alex Smith has an off day. Beanie Wells shut down. Niner defense comes through in a close one. Aldon Smith 2 sacks on Kevin Kolb. Fitz goes over 100. Should be an exciting game.

This thread is a time capsule. Is it just me or does anyone else find it funny a whiner fan would troll with the handle gohard? I missed all the fun.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This thread is a time capsule. Is it just me or does anyone else find it funny a whiner fan would troll with the handle gohard? I missed all the fun.

Yeah as soon as the Niners stopped being good the bandwagon emptied really, really quick. I think Gohard was the first one off and he hasn't posted since. lol Shocker!

And like clockwork, if the Niners ever start being good again the bandwagoner will return, jump back on here, Welch on some more bets, and be right here saying superlatives like Yo we Niners fo life homie! Yo we do it hard up in here!

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
49ers release Bruce Miller, arrested after allegedly assaulting 70-year-old man

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...aulting-70-year-old-man/ar-AAiwrL6?li=BBnb7Kz

The 49ers have released tight end Bruce Miller, who was arrested in San Francisco Monday morning, according to KTVU.

The report claims, citing sources, Miller tried to check in to a hotel Sunday night and was told all the rooms were full. He returned Monday morning, knocked on a door, and was told by the person inside that he had the wrong room.

What happened next seems to be a mystery, but the report states Miller started assaulting the person in the room, as well as their 70-year-old father, who was also in the room. The report claims the 70-year-old man suffered broken bones after being punched in the face and had to be sent to the hospital along with his son.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man Aldon Smith career is basically All-done. Innocent until proven guilty but the latest allegation put him back in the spot light that nobody wants. I know he is not a 49er but still....

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose