Gambo: Kieff wants out, won't talk to players or coaches

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sports tonight on Ch 12 was saying that Kieff DEFINITELY wants to be traded because the Suns broke a promise to him, that they would keep them together.

So he is basically saying that all his and his brother's idiocy isn't a problem, and they shouldn't face consequences for all they did. That it's the Suns who have done them wrong.

These morons think accountability is a one way street.

Yes it's basically what was reported, and what we thought.

Markieff has the mindset of a Yo Gabba Gabba viewer.

http://www.nickjr.com/yo-gabba-gabba/

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is there a suspension they can hand out about conduct detrimental to the team to sideline this joker without pay for a while?

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Salary dump Keef and bring back Hackim Warrick and Childress. I'm sure they're available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is there a suspension they can hand out about conduct detrimental to the team to sideline this joker without pay for a while?

I am sure they could, but Markieff hasnt even done anything yet. I am not going to worry about it too much until camp starts, and then only if he doesn't show or some other problem.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There have only been 2 past Suns I couldn't support, Marburry and Shaq. Hate them both. The Morris twins have joined that exclusive club. I do find it funny that we have some who defend Dragic for being a whinny baby who threw a public tantrum for not getting his way, but attack Markieff who has not publicly said anything about the Suns during his "ordeal". Anyway, the Suns have created an atmosphere of over inflated ego's and they need to clean house of that. Apparently some of the Suns players think the team owes them for making them rich privileged brats. What happened to the days when a guy was thankful for being given the opportunity to make a hell of a living while playing a game? When they would talk about playing what ever role the coach wanted and they will do whatever to help the team win. It's sad really, but he has value though it may be lower because of his wanting out and teams knowing the Suns really need to get rid of him. I'm sure he hasn't been traded at this point, not because he has no value, but because the Suns are getting lowball offers right now. He'll be gone by the trade deadline.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There have only been 2 past Suns I couldn't support, Marburry and Shaq. Hate them both. The Morris twins have joined that exclusive club. I do find it funny that we have some who defend Dragic for being a whinny baby who threw a public tantrum for not getting his way, but attack Markieff who has not publicly said anything about the Suns during his "ordeal". Anyway, the Suns have created an atmosphere of over inflated ego's and they need to clean house of that. Apparently some of the Suns players think the team owes them for making them rich privileged brats. What happened to the days when a guy was thankful for being given the opportunity to make a hell of a living while playing a game? When they would talk about playing what ever role the coach wanted and they will do whatever to help the team win. It's sad really, but he has value though it may be lower because of his wanting out and teams knowing the Suns really need to get rid of him. I'm sure he hasn't been traded at this point, not because he has no value, but because the Suns are getting lowball offers right now. He'll be gone by the trade deadline.

I think Robert Horry and Antonio McDyess should be added to your list. Maybe even Jason Kidd.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Robert Horry and Antonio McDyess should be added to your list. Maybe even Jason Kidd.

McDyess didn't bother me, I was disappointed he chose to leave the team and sign with Denver, but he left in free agency not by acting the fool in front of cameras. Horry I do hate, but he wasn't playing for the Suns when my dislike for him escalated, that came later (San Antonio series). I never did like Kidd, but I was able to root for him.

I don't really mind Morris, was not a fan of the two together though. Marcus IMO is the mouth of the two. I just have no interest in me first players being on the team and his stance and behavior is me first. What does he always say? FOE, it's more like MOE. It's going to be an interesting season, but one that hopefully helps us forget the last.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Who can we get for;
- Keef
- Bled/Knight
- PJ and picks

Should bring back something we'd want, right?

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
While this seems plausible and maybe even probable Kieff hasn't said anything publicly yet.
This is just one report and it's Gambo. No need to go crazy and just cut bait since they are still 2 months out from TC and a lot can happen in 8 weeks.

If he doesn't show up when he has to report to camp then fine and suspend him.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Here's the full article, which is a link in the above article.

http://mobile.philly.com/sports/sixers/?wss=/philly/sports/sixers&id=321497271

MarQueef Morris said:
“One thing for sure, I am not going to be there,” Morris said Tuesday after a morning workout at Competitive Edge Sports in King of Prussia.

[KERN-2]“If you want to put that out there, you can put that out. ” he added. “I don’t give a \[freak\]. I am not going to be there at all. That’s just what it is.”

So you aren't going to be there? You don't give a....

MarQueef 'Big Baby' Morris said:
“I’ve got to show up. No question.” said Morris, who is scheduled to make $8<TH>million this season. “You can’t do that. I will be a professional. Don’t get me wrong.

“But it won’t get that far.<TH>… I’m going to be out before then, should be.”

Oh but you are. So you DO give a...

You'll finally be a professional THIS time?

Marcus 'the other dunderhead' Morris said:
If you are going to something, do it,” Marcus said.

They did, that's why you're pissed.

MarQueef 'It's about how they told me...without chocolates and a Xbox One' Morris said:
“ “The GM, I’ve been there longer than him, the coaches, everybody. I’ve been there the longest, and I don’t get the respect to be like, ‘Yo Keith, we are going to trade your brother. You are our future power forward.’ I’m the future power forward. I’m the premier player of the team. … That’s just how business is done I guess."

Thinking he is the master of the Suns because he was there the longest... that means the GM can't be a GM? They are mad they got told on a vacation?.. what did McD read their minds and call just to spoil their vacation? Or did he call his cellphone or agent when it happened?

I have a feeling they would of acted childish if McD was on the phone in front of them when they got traded or any other way.

Delusional saying he was the premiere player on the team.

MarQueef 'WAAAAAAHHHHHHH' Morris said:
“They can tell you anything about the case and all of that,” Morris said of his brother being traded. “Nah, it has nothing to do with that. That’s just all disrespect and all unprofessional. They called us unprofessional. That’s what that is, unprofessional. No one is trying to hear that."

Saying the FELONY charges had nothing to do with it?

These twins have some mental issues. Denying their actions as unprofessional and trying to spin it like the Suns and RyanMcD was? Wow that's some serious projection.

No the only one not trying to hear anything, and that thing is called 'reality' is MarQueef.

MarQueef 'I'm Oblivous to reality...like Goran's comments' Morris said:
"I can’t put my finger on it, honestly" Markieff Morris said of the Suns breaking up the team. "Stuff wasn’t that bad. Phoenix is trying to make it seem like people were in there just acting the [freak up. heck] no. We had everything under control.

"They were trying to make it seem players weren’t getting along, we had a great time. When Goran was there, too. Even though Goran wasn’t happy, we still had a great time. A lot of team chemistry we had all of that."

Everything under control? Yelling at the coach? Leading the league in T's? Not remembering Goran's burn in the media and even some comments by IT? Yeah, everything was GREAT!!! Look up from your Dr. Seuss book titled 'MarQueef has no beef'.

Marcus 'A massive pay raise is a paycut? moron... and so it wasn't about how they told you?' Morris said:
“I’m a grown man," Marcus Morris said. “I can stand on my own. I play on my own. It’s just the disrespectful side. What we did for the Suns, the pay cuts we took and for them to trade me without consent is what made me more disappointed and is what made me more upset.”

A raise is a paycut..and Marcus was the one saying HE took a paycut? Marcus is lucky he rode the coattails of his brother.

They signed early, they got paid, they weren't guaranteed anything. They could of gotten injured and got squat. They took a gamble that they wouldn't get much more on the open market and get to stay with their brother as long as they upheld their end up the bargain, which those two didn't. That's not a paycut. They could of gambled the other way, and right now I would not be surprised that the Suns wish they did.

They didn't ask me for permission? Because I would of told them NO!!! Then everything would of gone back to being hunky dory and McD would have seen the light.

Marcus 'Disassociated from Reality' Morris said:
“As far as I’m concerned, I never was a Phoenix Sun,” Marcus said. “It’s a new start for me. I’m ready to go. I’m ready to take care of business, expand my game and get the height I know I can get to.”

New height? Well considering he never got that high to begin with, at least he is aiming low.

MarQueef 'Someone else will change my diaper' Morris said:
“It’s just when you get to a point in your life, you just need to move on,” Markieff Morris said. “That’s what I need to do for my career, my family, myself. I just need to move on.”

I need to go where someone will stroke my ego and I have a clean slate for all the childish behaviors I have.

Overall, MarQueef and Marcus just confirmed everything the Suns, the media, and us fans have either known or speculated about.

Last edited:

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
PHX could suspend him without pay if he doesn't report but he will, he's not stupid enough to give up money. He just thinks PHX will deal him before he has to report.

My problem is he is going to be a cancer in that locker room and he is going to be selfish on the court. He really needs to go, addition by subtraction.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here's the full article, which is a link in the above article.

http://mobile.philly.com/sports/sixers/?wss=/philly/sports/sixers&id=321497271

The dude has some mental issues. Denying his actions are unprofessional and trying to spin it into the Suns and RyanMcD was. Contradicting his own rationale and reasons a minute later. Delusional saying he was the premiere player on the team. Taking everything as 'disrespect'. A raise is a paycut? He isn't going to be here, that's for sure...but then he 'should be'? Thinking he is the master of the Suns because he was there the longest... that means the GM can't be a GM?

MarQueef just confirmed everything against himself.

All they said could have been translated to Boo frickin' Hoo!

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
All they said could have been translated to Boo frickin' Hoo!

Or a few .gifs

You must be registered for see images attach

In the end, he looks like this....

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Markieff is the "premiere player". Man, I hope a piano falls on that guy's head if only to knock some sense into him.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Markieff is the "premiere player". Man, I hope a piano falls on that guy's head if only to knock some sense into him.

If a piano fell on his head, he'd blame the Suns for not having good enough fans to warn or protect him from the piano.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a piece of ****. Sky-rocketting up my list of most hated AZ athletes.

I hope his case goes to trial and he gets a ton of Suns fans on the jury.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was so wrong about the other twin having a brain..He is by far the dumber of the two.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Do you need to have the players consent to assign them to the Dleague in case Markieff is throwing the season?

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I hope they trade his ars! Never like him as a player and the BS last year was ridiculous.

A team with out vet leadership is a big problem.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Here is my list of targets:
Heat - Chris Anderson and Winslow ( Amare would be nice also)
Pelicans - Anderson + picks
Raptors - Patterson and Ross
Pacers - Budinger, Turner and fillers/pick **My Fav
76rs - Noel, Landry

Or send him to the Nuggets for a pick or Toronto, so he and his brother can't have the same bank accounts anymore. :)