Kaepernick to train with Kurt Warner

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't see the Cards offering him any work. He has a right to make a living.

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It's not like Kurt is joining the 49ers organization - this is an outside training facility thing.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he is going to fill pumpernick with bad information for us.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard he is just going to help him be less of a d-bag.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Hah we all hate on guys for using other teams as leverage as a way to make more money. Wouldn't we all do that though if we had the chance? Loyalty be damned, if I can drive up may salary by interviewing with other companies, I'll do it.

I'm sure this is more about Warner's love of football and teaching drives him to do this; plus everyone likes money and I'm sure Kaep can pay well for his services.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hah we all hate on guys for using other teams as leverage as a way to make more money. Wouldn't we all do that though if we had the chance? Loyalty be damned, if I can drive up may salary by interviewing with other companies, I'll do it.

I'm sure this is more about Warner's love of football and teaching drives him to do this; plus everyone likes money and I'm sure Kaep can pay well for his services.
Damn straight.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warner was a FA. That means it his job to go talk to potential employers in hopes of getting a job. He did what any FA does. The fact that Warner became a FA is on Bidwill.

I was right there with you until that last sentence. That was on the human snail not the owners.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Saw this thread coming from a mile away when I heard the news.

this board does not disappoint

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Kurt's "First Things First" Foundation should get a nice 5 figure contribution from Kaep.

I have a suspicion that Anquan Boldin is behind Kaep's selection of Kurt as his tutor.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kurt's "First Things First" Foundation should get a nice 5 figure contribution from Kaep.

I have a suspicion that Anquan Boldin is behind Kaep's selection of Kurt as his tutor.

Probably didn't hurt to have Q's advise on where to go for help

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't remember hearing about Fitz getting much flak for "Camp Fitzgerald" that he runs at the University of Minnesota every year.

OP
OP
S

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't remember hearing about Fitz getting much flak for "Camp Fitzgerald" that he runs at the University of Minnesota every year.

I don't see Warner getting any flak for this either? :shrug:

If my comment about Lindley not being invited didn't spell out that it was tongue in cheek, then I apologize profusely.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I can't stand the Cohn's, the son is saying/writing that Kaepernick should tell Warner to take a hike and hire QB Jeff Garcia.
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/kaepernicks-coach-choice-couldnt-wrong-job/

It all depends on what Kapernick is looking to learn. If he is trying to get better at reading defenses and the mental aspects of the game then Warner was a good choice. If he is trying to get better at using his skills and when to run and when to stay in the pocket then maybe Garcia is a better choice.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It all depends on what Kapernick is looking to learn. If he is trying to get better at reading defenses and the mental aspects of the game then Warner was a good choice. If he is trying to get better at using his skills and when to run and when to stay in the pocket then maybe Garcia is a better choice.
Good Point....but Cohn wants Kaepernick to learn from a WCO QB. When there is no indication that the 49ers are going to transition to the WCO under their new head coach. I like the choice that Colin Kaepernick made by choosing to learn under Kurt Warner.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So...next year Kaep will have a glove on his throwing hand? :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn